Brawl
16 (9.5%)
Project M
13 (7.7%)
79 (47%)
Other
12 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 167

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Megathread - official discord  (Read 252213 times)

are saturdays really a problem for people? i can move it to sunday if we need to but it'll start a bit earlier then

yeah starting earlier wouldn't be a problem

for me anyway

yeah starting earlier wouldn't be a problem

for me anyway

okay so
i moved it to sunday and 4pm central (2 pacific/5 eastern) but if i need to move it earlier/later then tell me
after the tournament i think i'll make another challonge immediately to work out schedule stuff

I   m i g h t   n o t   m a k e   i t   t h e n
Whoops

okay so
i moved it to sunday and 4pm central (2 pacific/5 eastern) but if i need to move it earlier/later then tell me
after the tournament i think i'll make another challonge immediately to work out schedule stuff

that would be ok as long as it gets done in an hour and a half lol

guys i found my new main

it's CAPTAIN FALCON

I have hacked ultima

guys i found my new main

it's CAPTAIN FALCON

>wasn't your main to begin with
smh fam

Step #4 in a smash players bucket list.
*Main falcon at some point.

i don't understand main selection
i just like to hit random and play whatever
why limit yourself to one or two characters

i don't understand main selection
i just like to hit random and play whatever
why limit yourself to one or two characters

usually it's just the fact that having a targeted character will up your skill of the game because you learn that character.

you also have secondaries/pockets/whoever to learn slower but if you play in tournaments it's better to be a master of one than a master of none.

usually it's just the fact that having a targeted character will up your skill of the game because you learn that character.

you also have secondaries/pockets/whoever to learn slower but if you play in tournaments it's better to be a master of one than a master of none.
i probably didnt get it because im not a tourney person
thanks anyways

I would if I wasn't slammed with homework this weekend. I'd love to take a shot at everyone here just to see their skill levels tho