Brawl
16 (9.5%)
Project M
13 (7.7%)
79 (47%)
Other
12 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 167

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Megathread - official discord  (Read 252674 times)

ayy i bought the wii u bundle w/ smash and splatoon

hbox takes dreamhack!!!

armada is mortal after all.

nnid is StarPlat

pm me if u wanna smash breh

hbox takes dreamhack!!!

armada is mortal after all.
That breakdown after he won, tho.
Either way, congratulations to Hungrybox.  He really deserved a first place finish.

so whos going to be announced at the december thingie? i really want Paper Mario in smash bros

so whos going to be announced at the december thingie? i really want Paper Mario in smash bros
you what
we already have mario, dr. mario, and luigi why do you want another mario clone in smash
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 01:17:37 PM by Daswiruch »

you what
we already have mario, dr. mario, and luigi why do you want another mario clone in smash
i'm pretty sure he meant mario but with a moveset relating to the paper mario games (hammers, flipping from SPM, stickers from Sticker Star, etc.)

plus I guess it beats getting another blue-haired-sword-guy or goku

i'm pretty sure he meant mario but with a moveset relating to the paper mario games (hammers, flipping from SPM, stickers from Sticker Star, etc.)

also maybe with paper Mario they could make a partner system with down or neutral b or something

NO
NO loving M
ARIO OR HE D
IE

no more mario reps pls

yeah we need another japanese mango swordfighter instead of a creative fighter