Author Topic: Goodcreature, threatening to ddos and track me down...  (Read 29669 times)

Hello. I'm back once again. I always will get revenge. Now I've seen from all of you that your behavior is completely toxic. As for you Mr. Unicode you really asked for it now. Harass me all you want. I still have your location. Did I come and murder you? No. Did I DDOS you? No. I understand my foolish attempt to send a long ass message to only find out I'll banned and get beaten by you abused kids relentlessly. I didn't mind it since you all are worthless children who shouldn't exist in this world and decide to become idiotic anime lovers. Just for that I'm going to get revenge on all you forgeters! You've crossed the line and I'm going to reignite the fire. I only hope it burns you all.

Oh way to state your own location on the forums you dumbass! You're seriously something else.

Coming from a person who likes "Steven Universe" you should check out if you have diabetes you little bitch.

Note: This one pissed me off the furthest and if I manage to get this girls location I'm going to rape the hell out of her.

Just had this bitch reply like a hateful cunt. She hammers my nails into my wall so I can finally have a finished house. She starts talking about how she likes other girls and that she is a complete worthless friend. I hope her parents are proud of her. Oh and also Damage you may wanna watch what you say because you can get killed.

You have some balls. But you don't have the further capacity of a six year old's mind. You too are going to pay a dear price. I'd also like to tell you that when you piss a man off to the fullest extent or when you forget with somebody that you'll regret loving with later on when you're in my basement with your balls sawed off. Then maybe you'll think twice of posting that stupid stuff!

Thanks man.

OH! FOR THIS ONE... This guy is going to sincerely regret what he's said here. He's going to pay the ultimate price just like you all. Redo I'm touched by your words. You're a ignorant starfish who spends his whole life making others look like a dumb ass. Or whatever toxic stuff headed thing you can possibly do to hurt someone. I sincerely hope with all my gratitude that your parents actually aborted your stupid ass and you to be loving murdered in the next few weeks. I'd also like to say you should go to the doctors and explain to them why the forget you have a social problem and why you abuse everyone in sight.

Why do you make people look like a dumbass? Oh wait why did you post? Yeah go forget off.

That is nice to relentlessly beat on a human being for doing absolutely nothing to you. Like I said and I'll say it again. I'm going to kill you guys. If you don't believe me then I guess you won't! I'll just need some clear sniper shots or something. Even if I fail at the attempt to kill you I will be hacking, harming, displeasing, harassing, you and your loved ones. That is low of you to spend your worthless time doing something like that. I ensure you'll be sent to hell. Why you may ask? Oh it's because you're evil.

The educed rage man. I've held this in and all of you are going to die. I swear I'll do whatever I can to get you off this planet to save others. You're one of my most loyal victims. Whatever I'll be doing to you will be horrible!

This one nearly made me snap. Kibia XI you'll be loving hacked or murdered, whatever I can possibly do to you to make you get off this planet. You got some people huh? I doubt you have any friends from your satanic acts. You should understand how much you can hurt a person. Oh and may I repeat. I did absolutely nothing to you. You hit first so I'll be just killing you. You can go back to your worthless life because deep down inside... you're just a lonely loving prick. That acts cool to make friends when he actually isn't.

Wanted me gone? That is fantastic! You know what I want? Is for everyone of you loving degenerate toxic abused kids to die in fire.

Alright so that is all I have for today. Or all my customers wanting a Krabby Patty. Yes that was a joke. Now I'm back and ready to do whatever I can to get you all to pay the absolute most to the fullest extent. I hope you guys are having fun getting abused and all because that puts a big smile on my face. Quote if you want you'll only make yourself look like a douche. I'd also like to say in advanced I can actually DDOS (shout out to the pathetic starfish who said I can send pizza to his house) If you want proof feel free to send me your IP Address and KASHAM! You're forgeted. I'd also like to see if any of you could fight me physically, I'm set my eyes on Kibia XI or friendlord43432 I'll use a bat and he can use his fists alright? Okay. If you guys aren't loving scared little brats. I'd also like to say after this I'll be changing my name on everything I own and changing info, pictures, posts. So you'll never be able to know if I'm there or not. If I'm a friend, family, cousin or anything. I'll be hiding in the dark ready to slash at you with full loving power bitch. SO COME ON FIGHT ME!

This is your first post, on your alt as well. So guess what? You wasted money to post that. And yet you say we have no lives when that is literally a 'No Life' reply.

goodcreature is a friend yeah what an idiot
OT: holy stuff this drama is rocketing
OT 2: my headache is getting worse

OT 3: STOP FEEDING THE TROLL FOR forgetS SAKE

You guys are weak. Keep it up. One man owning all yo bitches.

hey big guy do you need your meds?

No I'm not big like I said. But if you're a girl then uh... *coughs nervously* maybeah we should you know... go on a date? number please?

COME ON! COME ON!! *hits chest*

hey you aren't tough
you aren't cool
you aren't funny
no one thinks you are tough
no one thinks you are cool
and no one
and i repeat, no one
thinks that you are funny

*looks around* *joker face* Hmmm... It's to quiet.... to quiet... ... why... so... SRS!

For a bogan, he did pretty good with his grammar and spelling. Just wish his argument wasn't so drunkenly handicapped.

-
You're calling people out for being mean, and making you look like a dumb ass, and at the same time you're wishing death upon others.

For a bogan, he did pretty good with his grammar and spelling. Just wish his argument wasn't so drunkenly handicapped.

Maybe you can help me. *Extends hand* Take my hand. We shall be one!

I'm going to kill you guys.

I feel like PMing you my address just to see how far you'd take your bluff

*looks around* *joker face* Hmmm... It's to quiet.... to quiet... ... why... so... SRS!

i think he needs a mental institution at this point

hey you aren't tough
you aren't cool
you aren't funny
no one thinks you are tough
no one thinks you are cool
and no one
and i repeat, no one
thinks that you are funny

You forgot to say I'm arent fat. but i guess you actually are... so... im gonna go now.

Maybe you can help me. *Extends hand* Take my hand. We shall be one!