Goodcreature, threatening to ddos and track me down...

Author Topic: Goodcreature, threatening to ddos and track me down...  (Read 29693 times)

Nah I'm not saying what I'm going to do. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
yeah im so loving scared
hey, clit face. figure out my loving ip address and post where i live right here right loving now.

your endless idiocy is like a stab wound to the eyeball
it's just that painful to read, and look, and understand

You're still a idiot and I don't really care. It's funny how you are all on here 24/7

You're still a idiot and I don't really care. It's funny how you are all on here 24/7
are you gonna tell me about anonymous or what

its funny how you spent 10 dollars to spam a message board with memes

No mind bet you can't even solve a loving puzzle.
your brain is a puzzle we'll never solve

Nah I'm not saying what I'm going to do. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
but you hate this world and the human worms feasting on its carcass?

YOU Should forget off posts that you aren't involved in just like all you senseless stupid forgets! Scram!!! loving rats
You stuffposted in the first place. Also, senseless again? Bitch please

oh my goodness pelase listen uhm just no please i didn't mean to alrigfht just stop digging alright?

listen here buttforget ill light your loving house up with a uzi if you dont shut your pusillanimous individual mouth

Wtf how can a topic gain so many pages in so little time.

I'm having a horrible headache and some of my friends showed me his comeback and I must tell you, this is pure cancer. This had caused my headache to grow worse.

I'm filling out my FCC report on Redo. maybe they'll look into it

hey stuff head, do what i loving said.
hey, clit face. figure out my loving ip address and post where i live right here right loving now.

yeah im so loving scared

cant to lazy

you guys are so great i mean come on... stop it! *giggles* it tickles