►►►Taking Simple Add-on Requests◄◄◄ (Revived)

Author Topic: ►►►Taking Simple Add-on Requests◄◄◄ (Revived)  (Read 3110 times)

I feel it would be cool reviving Swollow's topic and take addon requests on my own. I have the entire summer off, and this would give me something to do. But don't expect me to finish them very fast, I'm not a machine.

So yeah before I do anything I would like to see some requests being made. But read the rules first:

► Quick RulesTo my liking...
   • No Vehicles •
   • No Gamemodes •
   • Provide Models if required •
   • Weapons must be simple & easy to make! •
   • Please provide as much detail as possible before requesting an addon •

► Express Queue
Stuff that is mainly my priority, usually because the addons are pretty simple to make.

NameStatus

Wanted SystemQueued
Joystick SupportQueued

► Working Later...
Stuff that will have to wait because I am either too busy or the addon will take a while to complete.

NameStatus

Weather system?Queued

► Released Addons

NameDownload

Item RandomizerDownload

« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 03:32:14 PM by Honno »

randomized items/weapons when you spawn?

i have an event for that but it's causes immense lag, also it doesn't happen directly when you spawn; you have to walk over a plate or something

edit: also, a blacklist that is included with the thing that disables certain items/weapons you don't want the player to spawn with would be neat
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 09:29:41 AM by gebenuwell »

How about a gun game.

randomized items/weapons when you spawn?

i have an event for that but it's causes immense lag, also it doesn't happen directly when you spawn; you have to walk over a plate or something

edit: also, a blacklist that is included with the thing that disables certain items/weapons you don't want the player to spawn with would be neat

Yeah, thats actually a good idea. I can make it sort of like Wrapperups randomizer system, where you name bricks that are usually outside your map and set a certain item on them.

Like, wrench a brick that is outside the map and do this:

Name: Random_1
Item: Gun

And then the script will add "Gun" to the random list, under the item slot (0-4) of 1.

That way, you can easily configure your weapon list, just by making bricks and renaming them & setting their items.

Or even better: just have a 1x1 brick on the very bottom, and name it whatever category: Random_2

Then place 1x1 bricks on top of that, (no need to name those) and then give them whatever item you want, like "Gun". Then the bricks that are on top of the category brick will get added to the list, under that category slot.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 12:56:48 PM by Honno »

I want wanted add-on for jail escapes, similar to the one used in Tezuni's. When prisoners find illegal items, hurt/kill a guard, or enter a restricted area, they may get wanted and they may get killed. If a cop kills a prisoner that isn't wanted (freekill), all admins on the server are alerted. There should be events for removing your wanted status (if you hurt/killed a guard it wouldn't go away), and events to set restricted areas.

also; maybe a vehicle engine loop thing script?
when you spawn a vehicle, you can choose an engine noise or whatever for it, like a really fast car engine, or an airplane rotor
it would be infinitely better than hearing nothing when driving

also; maybe a vehicle engine loop thing script?
when you spawn a vehicle, you can choose an engine noise or whatever for it, like a really fast car engine, or an airplane rotor
it would be infinitely better than hearing nothing when driving
You would have to provide me with different engine sounds.

I want wanted add-on for jail escapes, similar to the one used in Tezuni's. When prisoners find illegal items, hurt/kill a guard, or enter a restricted area, they may get wanted and they may get killed. If a cop kills a prisoner that isn't wanted (freekill), all admins on the server are alerted. There should be events for removing your wanted status (if you hurt/killed a guard it wouldn't go away), and events to set restricted areas.
Yeah, I can tie this in with an event system to add/remove wanted levels, and also check if they killed an enemy, which would give them a permanent wanted status.

Duplicator - FlipWand

Think of it this way.

AB
CD

rotated around is

DC
BA

when it's flipped, it's

BA
DC

It's different.

It'd make everything easier...

Item Randomizer

Please let me know of any bugs.

How to use:

First, make a plate (this will be for your first slot).

Then, name it to: RandomCategory_x (where x is your item slot)

Next, you can make smaller bricks on top of that, and set their items to whatever you want to be in the randomized list for the bottom brick's slot.

Here, we have our items. Whenever the player spawns in a default / slayer minigame, they will spawn with a random item picked in their first slot.

Then you can make multiple plates and rename them to RandomCategory_x. Now you can have up to 5 slots randomized with whatever items you want!

If you want more than 5 slots randomized, (extra player slots not included), then make a brick with the event:
(Input) -> Self -> setTotalRandomCount [1 - 10]

If you want to refresh your items, make you reset the minigame.

Also, you can only have up to one plate per slot, meaning if you want more items randomized, then get a bigger plate!

PS: Make sure you hide the plates somewhere where the player cannot obtain them, or else they can cheat.

neat way of defining items

Also, you can only have up to one plate per slot, meaning if you want more items randomized, then get a bigger plate!
are you telling me that I can only have up to 4096 items randomized in a single slot?? what if I want 4097 huh???? what a rip off

but seriously that's pretty cool

that looks really neat, i'll definitely download asap
also, if you die or get killed in-game, do your items reset/get randomized again? just wondering

that looks really neat, i'll definitely download asap
also, if you die or get killed in-game, do your items reset/get randomized again? just wondering
yeah, every time you die / respawn, you get new randomized weapons.

Read the forum post, its not very long

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=280805.0

what can you do for this?