Author Topic: PSA: Stop judging people by groups they are in  (Read 17619 times)

i just got here why is ike having a meltdown

i just got here why is ike having a meltdown

Really, you consider that a meltdown?

it was out of character in the least

it was out of character in the least

It's the same thing every day, watching the same people who regularly partake in cutting others down and belittling them, then have those aforementioned people say it's their own fault for getting singled out, and then they act all oblivious and innocent when you call them out on their stuff.

It's very annoying

not to the scale of a cantaloupe/zedrow meltdown but yeah i would say you snapped a little

It is a fact of life that you will be judged based on who you associate with. It's a reasonable reflection of character. Why would you want to be associated with people of questionable reputation in the first place?

you got banned again lmfao

you got banned again lmfao
Me? Yeah, like a month ago or something. Yeah, a month, I remember because it was a few days before ACen. I'm pretty sure you even said something about it to me on Twitter, nerd.

Before I begin this drama I would like to point out the fact that I am on mobile and autocorrect will most likely screw with me.

Blah blah
Im a furry and i dont care if i get made fun of, I simply laugh and you know just go the other way, You just got to deal with the forums.

i'm pretty late on this one, but i think this pretty much sums up the entire thing:

For the actual non stuffposting  part of the community it should work.

the 'actual non stuffposting part of the community' is the part that doesn't 'judge people by the groups they're in' in the first place. what are you even trying to do.

are we supposed to get to know every millionth person we interact with in our lives? i have had friends for years im still forming new opinions on lol.

no.

judging others is human nature. it keeps us safe and lets us draw conclusions to base our actions and decisions on in the short time we have to meet you.
if you hang out with stuffty freaks. then we will associate you as a stuffty freak.

that is your fault, and no one will change for you.

are we supposed to get to know every millionth person we interact with in our lives? i have had friends for years im still forming new opinions on lol.

no.

judging others is human nature. it keeps us safe and lets us draw conclusions to base our actions and decisions on in the short time we have to meet you.
if you hang out with stuffty freaks. then we will associate you as a stuffty freak.

you can however hang out with stuffty freaks when nobody ever finds out, but that can only happen in a perfect world., and this is not a perfect world

If you profess to like anything, expect to get criticism of varying degrees depending on how loudly you profess it and how far from the accepted mainstream it is.

no.

Problem being is those "stuffty freaks" are only viewed that way because a minority is into the kinky stuff. In a survey only 10% of bronies interviewed nationwide said they clopped. I don't know about furries but I know a couple in the furry thread don't like the lewd stuff.

That being said you are human and some humans are terrorists but they also consider themselves human. Does that make you a terrorist because you both consider yourselves human?