Author Topic: PSA: Stop judging people by groups they are in  (Read 17568 times)

Can any of you bronies or furries here give me a "deep" reason as to why you like cartoon animal research?
Because rule34 is full of cp.

abelboto confirmed for racerboy 2015

Can any of you bronies or furries here give me a "deep" reason as to why you like cartoon animal research?
because some things give people a hard on

because some things give people a hard on

loveual abstinence!!

If you dont like how people dislike you for being part of a group/liking something, then stop flaunting it like we should all care and should acknowledge it.

hold it

e621 max pages of "young":

rule 34 max pages of "young":

Type rating:safe in e621

rule 34 max pages of "young":
hold up, are we using the same site? I looked on their tag list, and there is no "young" tag.

hold up, are we using the same site? I looked on their tag list, and there is no "young" tag.

the paheal one doesn't provide tags like that, it's the one with "xxx" top level domain

the paheal one doesn't provide tags like that, it's the one with "xxx" top level domain
Ah, k. Nevermind, it checks out.

I have seen on the FA forums, that most people like furry research, because normal human research is boring.

I must say, I agree.

because normal human research is boring.

I must say, I agree.

This post is a lake and you are the fisher, trying to catch a fish called attention.