Author Topic: Looking for a cool game, any ideas?  (Read 2435 times)

I'm looking for a new game, one of those games (that is preferably simplistic) where you need to develop a network of some kind that needs to be self sufficient, and as you develop it quickly gets really complicated and cool looking, kinda like maybe Mini Metro or City Skylines.

Lol
Maybe, Garry's Mod?
How is that related to anything what op said?

He never asked for a sandbox game.

Anyways, on topic: I was going to say Basement but the game is still in early development, but its still fun for a little bit.

How is that related to anything what op said?

He never asked for a sandbox game.

Anyways, on topic: I was going to say Basement but the game is still in early development, but its still fun for a little bit.
Sorry, I usually look through OPs really fast and think "Oh! this little info looks cool!" and that is how ppl hate me with my BLF posts

Sorry, I usually look through OPs really fast and think "Oh! this little info looks cool!" and that is how ppl hate me with my BLF posts
Explains alot :|

simcity 4?
disclaimer: does not run well AT ALL on newer PCs
not mine, at least.

Explains alot :|
Quote from: via Steam Chat
Smuthf: ppl arent rly inclined to notice you.. no offense but your like a 5 year old on these forums
Quote from: via Steam Chat
Meta_KnightX: I really just need a video to watch about how to forum...

openTTD is free and pretty fun

openTTD is free and pretty fun
yeah openTTD is awesome for stuff like this

would defo recommend.

obv other citybuilder games like simcity games also fit to a certain extent. even technical minecraft mods kinda have the same feel to them, esp when interconnected, though obviously latching onto the frame that minecraft provides which makes it a slightly diff experience than you might be looking for.

i wish i knew of more games like this too, they're really fun.

even technical minecraft mods kinda have the same feel to them, esp when interconnected, though obviously latching onto the frame that minecraft provides which makes it a slightly diff experience than you might be looking for.

i wish i knew of more games like this too, they're really fun.
Yeah but i'm just kinda tired of playing minecraft because it's all i play anymore, Looking for a change of pace, I'll look into open TTD, I saw basement and sadly that isn't my kinda thing.
Also i would play City Skylines but my computer won't support it, (getting a gaming computer soon though)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 09:47:42 PM by Yin Yang »

fallout shelter is that minus the cool looking
also it takes forever to get anything set up thats worthwhile
currently ios only though