Who here dislikes trans people?

Author Topic: Who here dislikes trans people?  (Read 39744 times)

I'm not making this thread to bitch you out or try to educate you, I just want a consolidated list of people to avoid in the future.
Last night I was made very aware that many of you don't like me or think I'm an idiot for the fact that I'm transgender, and that's fine, just please let me know who you are so I can stay away from you.

I don't think it's particularly fun to have a server of 30 people all yelling at me about how stupid/handicapped I am just because they don't like how I live my life. You can ask DragonoidSlayer; I didn't even say anything to trigger the attack, I was just minding my own business quietly helping them test their new game mode when someone asked me if I was a "transmission" and it all went downhill from there. I kept my cool, I was terse and straight forward, I didn't insult anybody, I just tried to defend myself briefly and left.

If any of you here feel you would do the same to me if you were in their shoes please let me know so I can avoid you.

this is going to go south really fast.

this is going to go south really fast.

So be it, I'd rather know everyone's opinions of me now than later.

isn't taya trans? they're cool.

it's common to be disliked if you're a little bitch or if the people who dislike you are little bitches.

Why do people care about this kind of stuff anyway? If someone wants or doesn't want a richard it's there decision, forget off and go jack off to whatever it is extreme neckbeards jack off to.

The only transgender I have actually seen was actually a pretty hot woman to be honest.

i accepted long ago that reality has no rules

so personal judgment on a scale like this is a thing in the past

i accepted long ago that reality has no rules

so personal judgment on a scale like this is a thing in the past
i judge u

as handsome

to be completely honest
i only think trans people are a little weird when you know that they had a richard and now someone took it and inverted it and gave them a set of boobs
it's only my way on envisioning it and i don't really have any problems nor can i see/find any
i don't mind them including yourself and i have never met one but you seem alright as a person

Personally I view transgender people as ones with some sort of mental disorder like depression or anxiety. If I told you that I'm a black man trapped in a white mans body you'd probably think I'm mental, and I think the same logic applies to gender. However that doesn't condone acting like an starfish, and I'm sorry that people were jerks to you about it.

Last time a checked Drama related to problems happening IN blockland.
Either way, I'm very accepting of trans people.

what I dislike is this
i judge u

as handsome

[i mg]http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k597/Zach_Staugaitis/Gifs/Agree/tumblr_lswi77qo0N1qh01r8o1_500_zpsu5vro1vi.gif~original[/img]
but I digress.

i dont get why people want to be rebellious and choose/make their own ''gender'' you were born with a gender, and you need to stick with it

they're people aren't they?

that's all that matters really. i can't imagine any reason why trans people shouldn't be respected.

i dont get why people want to be rebellious and choose/make their own ''gender'' you were born with a gender, and you need to stick with it
they aren't being rebellious it's what they want to be lmao
so who cares if someone decides "hey I wanna be a girl" or "hey I wanna be a dude"
who cares?? it doesn't affect you at all.

they aren't being rebellious it's what they want to be lmao
so who cares if someone decides "hey I wanna be a girl" or "hey I wanna be a dude"
who cares?? it doesn't affect you at all.
but... THINK OF THE-

CHILDREN!

this

if you're a guy, you're a guy