USA to Face Japan in Giant Robot Duel in 1 Year - MegaBots upgrade KickStarter

Author Topic: USA to Face Japan in Giant Robot Duel in 1 Year - MegaBots upgrade KickStarter  (Read 12846 times)

Oh man imagine if Japan loses, after already getting creamed in the Women's World Cup. Total humiliation.
The entire nation is going to have to commit seppuku

dam
not only did i fail to notice the treads, but additionally named off the wrong game

armored core turned out to be the complete opposite of a western style mech

i forget the name of the xbox game that had tank based mechs

its been a long day man

dam
not only did i fail to notice the treads, but additionally named off the wrong game

armored core turned out to be the complete opposite of a western style mech

i forget the name of the xbox game that had tank based mechs

its been a long day man
You're thinking of Steel Battallion.

The entire nation is going to have to commit seppuku
That's what I was thinking. "Robot culture" is Japan's, and I won't be upset if the Japanese robot wins.

they gotta recreate the final battle in gurren lagann

The megabot has a mesh front, the japanese bot has a BB gatling gun. I think I see a problem

The megabot has a mesh front, the japanese bot has a BB gatling gun. I think I see a problem
Plexiglass layering the inside

Good thing plexiglass totally doesn't melt when exposed to fire-like temperatures :^)

FYANA!
CHIRICO!

the comments on the response video are terrible
"LOLOLOL KNIGHTMARE FRAMES"
kids these days don't know the glory of a good ol fashion VF-1
muh scope dog

gilgamesh did rolling robots first

Are you sure? I watched another video featuring the same robot being tested. The person inside got sprayed.

forget you guys, an atlas would rip all of your puny mechs to shreds  :cookieMonster:

This reminded me of that lego vf-1 that never got approved on lego ideas/lego cuusoo. :(
https://ideas.lego.com/projects/638