Author Topic: USA to Face Japan in Giant Robot Duel in 1 Year - MegaBots upgrade KickStarter  (Read 12933 times)

forget you guys, an atlas would rip all of your puny mechs to shreds
uh, i think you'd be hard pressed to find a fictional mech that wouldn't
oh, wait, you mean scocreepgs? hah, no
especially considering that the Atlas' weaknesses are a lack of range capability and low manoeuvreability, both things the scocreepg excels at
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 11:14:39 PM by ·:Taboo:· »

uh, i think you'd be hard pressed to find a fictional mech that wouldn't
oh, wait, you mean scocreepgs? hah, no
especially considering that the Atlas' weaknesses are a lack of range capability and low manoeuvreability, both things the scocreepg excels at

With how most Atlases are played, why in God's name would you even be fighting at long range.

With how most Atlases are played, why in God's name would you even be fighting at long range.
ain't matter, a scocreepg sees you, you're gonna be fighting in long range after a few seconds

Long rang and close quarters?
i got ya covered

ain't matter, a scocreepg sees you, you're gonna be fighting in long range after a few seconds

Better call in my friend who plays Awesome.

Either that or ECM and flank you before you see me sugartits

Then I get really close behind you and spray my medium lasers and AC/20 into your back armor. ;3

>getting behind a scocreepg
>getting behind anything in an atlas

look at all of you casuals and your bipeds

go home, kids

Why can't they just build a tiny snake shaped robot with an EMP device and forget the other robot with it?

Why can't they just build a tiny snake shaped robot with an EMP device and forget the other robot with it?
you have probably just invented a new type of research

look at all of you casuals and your bipeds

go home, kids
Legs are just for show!

you have probably just invented a new type of research
yay
I'll name it "robot rape" or RRR for short :^)