Poll

Reverse rule 5 decision on Ace?

YES
79 (71.8%)
NO
31 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 17, 2008, 08:00:30 PM

Author Topic: Bring Ace back? - You decide!  (Read 11941 times)

YES.
He can always comeback. :]

also pwn is ace

What the hell? I'm not ace. I'm his freind. I'm PWNAGE, I said it before.
I was like, "Okum is Pwn is Ace!? Hell naw."

Random fact: Ace confessed to drunkenness during the "I quit" period on a BL server.
Edit: Lol t'was a joke XD

Vote: BRING HIM BACK.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 05:13:31 PM by Kirbylikesit »

LOL QUE

All those words, plus they made sense, couldn't be a result of drunk typing

Lol drunk typing

Underage drinking can do damage to a person's brain cells.

Who the crap voted "No"?

Other than possibly Badspot, because he banned him in the first place...

Who the crap voted "No"?

Other than possibly Badspot, because he banned him in the first place...

The people with more than 1/2 of a brain. I don't know how many times I have to say this:

HE SAID HE WAS LEAVING AND NEVER COMING BACK, THAT MEANS HE SHOULD NEVER COME BACK. IF HE WANTED TO COME BACK THEN MAYBE HE SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE HE POSTED.

He changed his mind, obviously.

I voted yes. The Bones4 poll also came out to yes, so I'm not really expecting much. Then again, it could have been a failure on Bones's part to make another account.

Serious? Sh!t... :cookieMonster: Does a drop of wine count at age 12? xD

Anyways, it's up to him to decide whether or not he wants to come back. I just voted yes because everyone loves him. I personally never knew him or met him but apparently he's pretty wanted back in the community.

Does a drop of wine count at age 12? xD
Yes. You may have aids. Seek a doctor immediately.

Apparently you can have a emo-cigarettegot fit, get banned, then come back and resume the emo-cigarettegotry where you left off.

I have not seen any forum where if you decided to "escape" the forums you got banned. Therefore, i vote yes, but not just because of that.

I disagree with some things on this forum but I don't say I'm leaving, I vote yes to give him a second chance to just leave for a few days, without making it public. I know Ace, I know he is a good guy and deserves a second chance!