Poll

Reverse rule 5 decision on Ace?

YES
79 (71.8%)
NO
31 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 17, 2008, 08:00:30 PM

Author Topic: Bring Ace back? - You decide!  (Read 12045 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
Fuck this. This is a fucking waste of my time, I have better things to do than sit here arguing with a handicapped overweight 10-year-old.

I fucking quit.

Consider these my final parting words:

Contrary to popular belief, the internet is NOT serious business, never has been, and never will be.
Life, on the other hand, IS serious. And that's where I'm going.

Peace out.

(Note: I will not be quitting the whole of Blockland. The forums are just pissing me off. You'll still see me in-game.)

Well apparently life wasn't as good as it looked and now Ace wants to come back.  Should this be allowed?  You decide!

Voting runs for 5 days.

Why ask for the forum's decision? :P
Anyway, I say yes.

hell naw, he said he was leaving, let him live up to his word, same applies for you, part

hell naw, he said he was leaving, let him live up to his word, same applies for you, part
gtfo.

Ace is a good friend, he should be allowed to come back. Even if he did quit. Vote: YES

I said no

I didn't mind ace, but he insulted all of us forum nerds. so he can stick by his decision.

if he really believes the internet is not serious, then why did he take that fight so seriously?

this forum could do without him

Do you realise I did the exact same thing?

Ok, ace quit because of Iban. He was just mad, thats all. Trust me, I know him.

Ok, ace quit because of Iban. He was just mad, thats all. Trust me, I know him.

Same. I trust the guy.

Everyone gets mad!  :cookieMonster:

I'm thinking in favor of Ace coming back because I believe that this is Ace's first time using a forum, how does that change anything? I don't know, but what I do know is that sometimes when your mad you go over the edge. After asking Ace ingame if he could handle any of the jackass trolls that come and go and him saying that he would and could, I believe he should be allowed back.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 08:26:27 PM by dUMBELLS »

Let him back, I don't know who he is but I don't mind ^^

Yes.

I believe that Ace should be allowed back for time being.

I vote yes because I feel sorry for entrepreneur in.