Welcome to the Salty Spitoon

Author Topic: Welcome to the Salty Spitoon  (Read 18453 times)

Bio: What the forget did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the forget out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, forgeter. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little stuff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will stuff fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

Welcome to the Salty Spitoon, how tough are ya?

my parents dide in a car crash and i was in 1834 wars in 1 year. i was born to kick butt. i forget all the biches. i snort cocaine with a knife, and i balence knives on my rock hard pecks. i forget horses with my unerect richard. i inject magma into my blodstream. i drink tap water. i am a tough guy. let me in cigarettet.

Right this way.

You have entered the salty spitoon! you will level up at the end of the round.

I hunt bears for breakfast and run 10 miles a day

Yeah, so?

Reg is now Questionable of your Toughness.

Well? you gonna say something or waste my time?

theKid did not submit a toughness comment, please do so, or you will anger reg.

Snaked_Snake did not submit a toughness comment, please do so, or you will anger reg.

SteveJenkins did not submit a toughness comment, please do so, or you will anger reg.

3 in a row, srsly?

oh stuff! Mom! Go right ahead!

You successfully entered the salty spitoon! you will level up at the end of the round.

"i'm so tough, i can karate chop molten hot lava, then lick it from my fingers"

I Fight because i am needed

Well, we dont NEED you fighting here, your only getting in if you prove your tough, and that ain't cuttin it.

Reg is now Questioning your Toughness.

*Explains all of the stuff in the picture because i cant copy/paste it here.

Right this way.

:panda:: let me in forgeter

Do these muscles lie?

How do i know their not fake?

because i can karate chop molten hot lava, then lick it from my fingers

Right this way, sorry to keep you waiting.

Yeah, so?

Reg is now Questionable of your Toughness.

"I'm tough enough to kill Sea Bears too. With my bare hands."

:panda:

Let me in forgeter

Are you insulting me?!

Reg is now angry with you, you must convince him you are tough or he will attack you.