Author Topic: Welcome to the Salty Spitoon  (Read 18450 times)

Welcome to the Salty Spitoon, how tough are ya?

The goal of this game is to gain access to the Salty Spitoon.

In order to play, submit your character in the comments, it must include an image, and the name, extra info may be included at your own discretion.

When the game begins, characters will enter the "line" and go one by one up to Reg. Which is the Primary Antagonist of the Game.

Reg is the only enemy you will encounter, but he is also the strongest, having a huge amount of HP.

When you go up to reg, you must present "what makes you tough". Your responses will affect his mood, if you fail to impress him, he will attack you.

When he attacks you, your character will deal a certain level of damage against reg based on its level, you gain a level every time you successfully enter the salty spitoon. However, there is a chance reg will Hospitalize your character, forcing them to sit out the next round. Hospitilization is determined by a random number generator.

When all characters have either entered the salty spitoon, or been hospitalized, and none remain, the day will end. All characters who gained entry will then gain a level. This will increase their health and damage against reg. Including granting them new abilities. The round then ends, and the next round begins. On the following round, characters who recently gained entry will have to get through reg again.

The game ends when reg is finally hospitalized. To do this, you must drop reg to 0 HP. Afterwards, the next game will begin, and reg will return as a higher level reg. Increasing his health and damage, aswell as making it harder to get inside the salty spitoon successfully.

The game will also end if all players become hospitalized. Because there will be no characters to finish the game with a level up, which will reset the game back to the original level with reg at his lowest strength.

If a player successfully gets reg to his acceptance mood, entrance will be granted. This is achieved by giving a tough but believeable story.

if a players toughness comment is not acceptable, reg will enter his questionable mood.

If a player fails to impress reg, or gives a very unbelieveable story, he will enter his angry state, you only have one chance to take him out of it, to do so, you must try to convince reg you are tough, but its difficult at this stage, if you succeed, he will enter his questionable state again. If you fail, he will attack you.

This cycle will continue untill the game ends.

Submit characters or comments into the comments section.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 06:29:05 PM by lord techno »

holy stuff this is a strong amount of effort for a salty spitoon topic

name: heugh jrooster

his story: I knew a guy called richard Suckenne Gaylord once, he tried to best me in a drinking game, I watched the whole thing. I started clapping slowly and everyone looked at me "pssh, thats notihg,." I says as I shoots a bullet through the window and the glass shards bounce around the bar and hit the spitoon out of richard suckenne gaylords hand and knock it into my hand. I then shoot a cork off the bottle of acid and beer and hard liqour in the store shelf and they fizz up over the tops and land in the spitoon I was holding, before drinking it I go to the bathroom for I need to piss. I then comes back and pick up the spitoon and the drinks keep flowing in and it overFLOWS and runs to richards feet and burns the toes of his shoes off. I then take my prize winning rooster (the reason they call my Heugh Jrooster) and you know what I did? I made him dirnk it and the rooster stuffs out an egg and it hatches and BEER comes out calleed ~"difficult beer" and the beer lands in the my hand. I drinks it. "pssh, nothin personelle kid." I say as I walk out of the saloon

p.s. I may do something similar to this here but we will see if richard shows his face. I am very easily angered
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 06:38:09 PM by Maxwell. »

This is a bit much...but...
I put in Vermi...with the ACNRHKLAH-BSLFGSGL

He is the creator of the ultimate weapon of supreme plot breaking omnipotence, able to crash even the most durable of servers.

i wonder when someone will come in using hulk hogan

name: a drifter
extra info: just blew in from out of town

name: toughman mc cool guy and sunglasses
info: hiis mother ded in a care cresh and hse fater went to mexeco to worke
so he wase abandoneodedeed in a retirerement ghome and he got supre buff
anad he is in the armey and the navery and the fbo
he is very roch andd has alot of grilfronds
he lieks sungalses
he is really muscuelear
new bio:
bio: my parents dide in a car crash and i was in 1834 wars in 1 year. i was born to kick butt. i forget all the biches. i snort cocaine with a knife, and i balence knives on my rock hard pecks. i forget horses with my unerect richard. i inject magma into my blodstream. i drink tap water. i am a tough guy. let me in cigarettet.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 10:42:53 AM by gebenuwell »

« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 07:51:28 PM by TheKid »

I don't think the OP thought this through or even has the intelligence/willpower to continue this properly.

Name: Reg's Mom
Extra Info: Birthed Reg

Name: Big Reg
Extra Info: Fights because he is needed