Welcome to the Salty Spitoon

Author Topic: Welcome to the Salty Spitoon  (Read 18437 times)

Welcome to the Salty Spitoon, how tough are ya?

What the forget did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the forget out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, forgeter. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little stuff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will stuff fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

Uhh T-That wont be necessary go right in.

You have entered the salty spitoon! you will level up at the end of the round.

:panda:: yes im insulting you you bald headed mom tattooed fish forget let me in
:panda:

That doesn't tell me how tough you are, be more specific.

I eat anchovies on my pizza.

Go ahead.

Yeah, so?

I'm tough enough to kill Sea Bears too. With my bare hands..

Go right ahead.

Are you insulting me?!

:panda:

yes im insulting you, you bald headed mom tattooed fish forget let me in

OH THAT IS IT!!

Reg has attacked you!

Reg has defeated your character, thankfully he is not hospitalized. You have inflicted 100 damage to Reg. Your character must wait untill the next round to attempt entrance.

REG HP: 9,900

We are now waiting on SteveJenkins, Snaked_Snake, and TheKid to submit their toughness comments.

how tough am i
how tough am I?!

i ate a bowl of NAILS for breakfast!

WITHOUT ANY MILK
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 03:20:07 PM by TheKid »

Well? you gonna say something or waste my time?

how tough am i
how tough am I?!

i ate a bowl of NAILS for breakfast!

WITHOUT ANY MILK!

Go ahead.

We are now waiting on SteveJenkins, Snaked_Snake, and TheKid to submit their toughness comments.

we are now waiting on SteveJenkins, and Snaked_Snake.

I Fight because i am needed
I thought the extra info was just there to be extra, I posted two responses afterwards for Reg's mom and Big Reg. Then again maybe I should specify who said what, I could've been more clearer.

Big Reg:
"See this eyepatch? When they shot me in the eye, I made no struggle, let loose no tears, and ate it raw in front of my conspirators."

Well, we dont NEED you fighting here, your only getting in if you prove your tough, and that ain't cuttin it.

When they shot me in the eye, I made no struggle, let loose no tears, and ate it raw in front of my conspirators.

Go right ahead, sorry to keep you waiting.

naked snake: I singlehandedly took down the hardest woman to beat, the boss with my bare hands.

Well? you gonna say something or waste my time?

I singlehandedly took down the hardest woman to beat, the boss with my bare hands

Right this Way.

You have entered the salty spitoon! you will level up at the end of the round!

All that remains is for SteveJenkins to submit his toughness comment, then round 1 will be over.

I might aswell join this quick.

Name: Aereon the Third.
Bio/Entry voice: Fish-Man, I have fought for centuries with my blade and rifle. Demons or otherwise have fallen at my feet, begging for mercy. I tend to behead them. And do not make me do the same to you, because it will end with you dead. Because demons.. they'd incinerate you within seconds.