Mafia Madness (too) [BETA] [OFFLINE] [Public Beta v2.2.1; Deathville v1.1.0]

Poll

What alignment would you like to see expanded in Mafia Madness? (elaboration appreciated)

The Innocents
15 (29.4%)
The Mafia
8 (15.7%)
Unaligned Good
2 (3.9%)
Unaligned Neutral
11 (21.6%)
Unaligned Evil
8 (15.7%)
Something else?? (elaborate in post)
7 (13.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: Mafia Madness (too) [BETA] [OFFLINE] [Public Beta v2.2.1; Deathville v1.1.0]  (Read 24886 times)

Love how the op says that nothing but the scripts are changing, then proceeds to add a stuff-ton of stuff inclouding weapons and roles.

Love how the op says that nothing but the scripts are changing, then proceeds to add a stuff-ton of stuff inclouding weapons and roles.
gotta test the code to make sure it can support all this ridiculous stuff

there's always going to be the classic standard MM gamemode and classic guns etc.

in all fairness him and brackets did make the game mode, they know how to balance everything out and make it seamless

You need better management I don't know if these dudes are you forget buddies but they and particularly Armageddon are starfishs; He bans without legitamite reason, RDM's himself and says it was an "accident" all while trying to ban someone else for doing it even once, he should be de-admined. As much as I love the idea and I like the gamemode, you have an issue with management.

You need better management I don't know if these dudes are you forget buddies but they and particularly Armageddon are starfishs; He bans without legitamite reason, RDM's himself and says it was an "accident" all while trying to ban someone else for doing it even once, he should be de-admined. As much as I love the idea and I like the gamemode, you have an issue with management.
I agree.
Armagaddon has grudges on multiple people, and thus abuses his power to "take care of them".
Something needs to be done about this.

I agree.
Armagaddon has grudges on multiple people, and thus abuses his power to "take care of them".
most of the time, arma's bans are technically justified; the problem is that sometimes he doesn't give people a chance to explain or doesn't follow typical MM administration protocol. i'll try and make sure it's less of a problem in the future
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 12:17:21 AM by otto-san »

who are you ingame?

I agree.

this is true, unfortunately
i don't really like much of armageddon's administration mostly because he does break the rules sometimes (i won't say frequently because i haven't really looked into it that much, but it definitely has happened)
as a plus he does seem to be very biased in his administration which bothers me a lot
mafia madness administration has always been sort of a "no-mercy" administration, but he's going way out of hand with his bans imo
at one point he permabanned unknown lolzar for "spamming connections", which i find rather excessive, especially since i had already told him to stop (and he did stop)

khain also kinda bothers me as a SA too, but that's mostly because he doesn't seem to actually know how the game works kinda? this might be pretty biased because i got really annoyed at him killing me due to his para cop result
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 12:20:42 AM by Maui69 »

i threw khain off the roof as John cena and he just teleported away to avoid fall damage like nothing happened.
I have video evidence because I am working on a video featuring the John cena role.

i threw khain off the roof as John cena and he just teleported away to avoid fall damage like nothing happened.
I have video evidence because I am working on a video featuring the John cena role.
those weren't serious rounds anyway so i wouldn't have given out much punishment

y'know it's better to have people who are experienced with mm as administration instead of your normal admins.

y'know it's better to have people who are experienced with mm as administration instead of your normal admins.
that's p much been the case tho

afaik if i'm not forgetting anyone, all the admins on the team were either involved in or regulars on the original mm

only exception i can think of is bokeh but he doesn't administrate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNQVDlHcvag
john cena
beautiful

gave jester a gun with no bullets, we'll see how that works out i guess. it's hard to think of how jester actually works in a mafia game that's not exclusively voting-based, just like the traitor, but it has potential if it can be made to work
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 04:50:47 PM by otto-san »