Poll

What alignment would you like to see expanded in Mafia Madness? (elaboration appreciated)

The Innocents
15 (29.4%)
The Mafia
8 (15.7%)
Unaligned Good
2 (3.9%)
Unaligned Neutral
11 (21.6%)
Unaligned Evil
8 (15.7%)
Something else?? (elaborate in post)
7 (13.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: Mafia Madness (too) [BETA] [OFFLINE] [Public Beta v2.2.1; Deathville v1.1.0]  (Read 24892 times)

hosting again. probs not going to have the server up for as long as usual tonight

what about raising the player cap to 15?

added reviver cultist last night that can revive dead players into zombie cultists once per day. cultists win when all maf and innos are dead

also OOPS i waited too long and now there's not much a point in hosting cus it would be for like no time at all sorry

also OOPS i waited too long and now there's not much a point in hosting cus it would be for like no time at all sorry

please don't wait too long this time

Can I see a list of all the guns and screenshots of what they look like? For example, the Lady Pistol, the Peacemaker, the Police Pistol, and so on.

Nevermind, guns change instantly during pre-round DM.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 12:16:48 AM by tber123 »

john cena should have the ability to go invisible

gona be hosting in JUST A FEW MOMENTS!!!

i am now unable to auth my blockland and i might cry for being forcibly withheld from mafia madness

Hang on sending punch packets :/

everyones blockland is loving up what the hell you cant do this to us blockland not while mm as at stake.