Author Topic: [VIDEO]MANTEURO GETS SWATTED  (Read 10646 times)

wtf that is the worst criminal ever to reveal their IP because someone dared them to

that's like osama bin laden sending obama a snapchat of his location :l

wtf that is the worst criminal ever to reveal their IP because someone dared them to

that's like osama bin laden sending obama a snapchat of his location :l
he didnt actually reveal it, he just let me see a minimized tab of his geolocation with his vpn off. I dont know his ip, but i know where he lives.

A grade detective work dude, seriously
he didnt actually reveal it, he just let me see a minimized tab of his geolocation with his vpn off. I dont know his ip, but i know where he lives.
Also, just for your security Gummy, considering you're already in contact with the police, you should try to establish a "pact" of sorts just to make sure that Taco doesn't swat you or something considering you've basically led the police to him. Don't doubt he'd try to forget with you in some way or another. Otherwise, stay safe and stuffm

can anyone inform me who taco is as in his forum account?

for anyone wondering how i tracked him down, first, a longgg time ago, when taco was a younger, he told me his name. Stupid right? but from there, we found some skype accounts that his mom uses, first, we thought we could resolve them to get the ip, but, strange, those skype accounts were on a vpn... suspicious, so from there we knew it was taco. Then we took some evidence from some footage i recorded, i dared taco to show me hes ip for half a second, but instead he just turned off his vpn and let me see a minimized tab of his geolocation. Mwallah, right there, is the best clue. If you look, very closely, its says taco lives in southeast tennessee, then we did a little whitepages search on tacos mom. the only result: a lady who lives in southeast tennessee. Bam, that must be taco right? but i wasnt sure, so we contacted the police, they broke tacos vpn and found the exact same location.Wow, im still amazed. I actually caught a swatter faster than the police. Welp, i would give you guys information on where he lives but unfortunately i cant. its considered "tampering with police evidence" so sorry guys. Lets just hope that taco gets thrown in jail.
Wow, great work dude. I hope they catch him.

stories of wrong doing which occurs 10% of the time
do you have any idea how big that number is
10% is huge. beyond unreasonably large
if you know they've got an ego, it's a great way to get them to do something like that

Heres a really zoomed in picture of what taco showed me. He said it was "microscopic, you cant even see it." i drew outlines because it was really hard to see. and yes i know, it looks like i drew the dot too low, but that other dot in the background is just the pinpoint thing. the actual location is where my target is.

heres what i found when we looked up taco's mom, and found her location. i also had to cut some of it out and outline it a bit.

identical huh?

heres the info i dug up i doubt it'll help though
Possible IP(s):
[05-12-15] 98.143.5.72 (Dunlap, Tennessee: Bledsoe)
98.143.8.253 (Dunlap, Tennessee: Bledsoe)
98.193.194.128 (Franklin, Tennessee: Comcast)
[01-17-14] 68.169.151.48 (Hixson, Tennesse: EPB Fiber)
[04-03-13] 76.127.56.51 (Hixson, Tennesse: Comcast)
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/stormsurgeddos/profile
BLF: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=202158.0
his isp is adsl so his ip changes like the friggin wind lol

heres the info i dug up i doubt it'll help thoughhis isp is adsl so his ip changes like the friggin wind lol
sure his IP changes, but we already got his address and so do the po-po so

for anyone wondering how i tracked him down, first, a longgg time ago, when taco was a younger, he told me his name. Stupid right? but from there, we found some skype accounts that his mom uses, first, we thought we could resolve them to get the ip, but, strange, those skype accounts were on a vpn... suspicious, so from there we knew it was taco. Then we took some evidence from some footage i recorded, i dared taco to show me hes ip for half a second, but instead he just turned off his vpn and let me see a minimized tab of his geolocation. Mwallah, right there, is the best clue. If you look, very closely, its says taco lives in southeast tennessee, then we did a little whitepages search on tacos mom. the only result: a lady who lives in southeast tennessee. Bam, that must be taco right? but i wasnt sure, so we contacted the police, they broke tacos vpn and found the exact same location.Wow, im still amazed. I actually caught a swatter faster than the police. Welp, i would give you guys information on where he lives but unfortunately i cant. its considered "tampering with police evidence" so sorry guys. Lets just hope that taco gets thrown in jail.
Someone give this man a detective hat.

do you have any idea how big that number is
10% is huge. beyond unreasonably largeif you know they've got an ego, it's a great way to get them to do something like that
Depends who how big of population is and how big your sample is. To be honest there is no body that is keeping track of every raid. Police departments keep records on everything they do, but there is no way to check the total number of raids in the country. If you wanted to know how many times a dog was killed, you probably be spending hours if not days reading to see how many lethal force was used on a dog.

One thing for sure is that there are lots of dog owners and there are lots of stories about how the family dog was shot and killed. However another than estimates, there is no real way to compare. Which is why stats and things like the UCR are subjective because the information is collecting from so many people through surveys that their is no way to check to see if they are lying or not or if the information is really accurate. I doubt police are willingly go to shoot a dog if they can help it, public reputation is an important asset and that is something they aren't going to willingly tarnish.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 12:05:02 AM by Harm94 »

Depends who how big of population is and how big your sample is. To be honest there is no body that is keeping track of every raid. Police departments keep records on everything they do, but there is no way to check the total number of raids in the country. If you wanted to know how many times a dog was killed, you probably be spending hours if not days reading to see how many lethal force was used on a dog.

One thing for sure is that there are lots of dog owners and there are lots of stories about how the family dog was shot and killed. However another than estimates, there is no real way to compare. Which is why stats and things like the UCR are subjective because the information is collecting from so many people through surveys that their is no way to check to see if they are lying or not or if the information is really accurate. I doubt police are willingly go to shoot a dog if they can help it, public reputation is an important asset and that is something they aren't going to willingly tarnish.
yet let's take a good look at all the police brutality cases that exist hmm? And we don't even need numbers at this point, even you stated, "information is collecting from so many people through surveys that their is no way to check to see if they are lying or not or if the information is really accurate". So we already know that a ton of these reports are filed. And who's gon go out and register a fake report that their dog was killed by police during a swat raid? I guarantee you no one has the time to file something like that with the police, and if it was truly fake, then the police would put it under a completely different category or even trash the entire report altogether

And 10% a huge number in this subject btw dude, considering we're focused on the ENTIRE population of the US and all of these reports that are filed.

Ill make sure to catch the news in the morning, maybe theyll mention it, i live an hour from there

yet let's take a good look at all the police brutality cases that exist hmm? And we don't even need numbers at this point, even you stated, "information is collecting from so many people through surveys that their is no way to check to see if they are lying or not or if the information is really accurate". So we already know that a ton of these reports are filed. And who's gon go out and register a fake report that their dog was killed by police during a swat raid? I guarantee you no one has the time to file something like that with the police, and if it was truly fake, then the police would put it under a completely different category or even trash the entire report altogether

And 10% a huge number in this subject btw dude, considering we're focused on the ENTIRE population of the US and all of these reports that are filed.
Reports: The officers who responded are the ones who write and file the reports. Some officers will blatantly lie on their reports, others will see a lot of stuff in a short period of time that they forget details or they become blurry. However witnesses aren't without faults either since they will undergoe something called the Rashomon effect, I also recommend reading up on the Rashomon effect. The Rashomon effect is where you can have multiple witness see the same event and when you ask them to retell what happened, every witness is going have a different version of the story they are retelling.

Another problem is that information collected from people is collected from telephone surveys and from news crews. There's nothing from stopping me saying "Yeah, my friend of a friend's cousin got his dog shot by cops" or "Yeah I heard from some guy that pigs kicked the door in and blasted his 3 puppies". Basically pepple who want to feel important in front of camera by saying something. The stats can be attributed to the rashomon effect. If there were a quote it would be Remember "there are lies, damned lies, and statistics".

also here is an article can chose to take or not to take with a grain of salt
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/09/08/how-many-police-shootings-a-year-no-one-knows/
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 01:04:17 AM by Harm94 »