Blockland Glass Development

Author Topic: Blockland Glass Development  (Read 25304 times)

You should make escape the accelerator to close the mod manager.

I assume the "Mark as safe" button is for reviewers, but it shows for me and it doesn't do anything.

The GUI popped up asking if I wanted to RTB import TMBI. I said yes. The download stopped with the bar full and wouldn't complete it. When I looked at the Client_TMBI folder it contained 37 folders with a bunch of random numbers and letters for names and a version.txt. Each of these folders contained some random add-on with a version.txt. Or just one or more files for an add-on, but all of them blank.

Can you upload the file somewhere and send it to me?

Can you upload the file somewhere and send it to me?
Sorry. I already deleted it.

Beta 2

Various bug fixes.

Don't forget to update the development channel.

Alright, so I'm going to push RC1 tonight. If there's no bugs on the add-on, then we're moving to release! Woo!

The site has some bugs when it comes to reviewers and it isn't quite finished yet, but it's functional enough. I'll spend some time on it today.

The add-on has been released.

Not to get corny, but I'd like to thank all of you that have helped out through development. Special thanks to Greek2Me for working so closely with me on Support_Updater. Anyone who downloaded and used any pre-release will get a badge or something special like that. Everyone's feedback has been key to development.

Glass development isn't done. The site will still get continuous updates, and I still consider it to be in a beta stage. I pushed the first commit for 1.1 of the add-on yesterday, actually, since all that I was doing was keeping my eyes open for bugs in the current release.

I guess now would be a fitting time to announce 1.1: Server preferences, graphs, and permissions!

Updated OP with v1.1 info

Small bug: Whenever I update the addon, when I try to close the updater after it's finished it says "Sorry, updates for Blockland Glass are mandatory" and doesn't let me exit it.

How do I change Colorsets? Theres only a button for "Default" and I can't scroll either to get to the other buttons.
I also can't select Trueno's.
Also, back and forward buttons in the browser don't work properly.

There's an "Apply" button at the bottom of the window, down from "Default". The forward/backward buttons should only work in the "Add-Ons" view.

There's an "Apply" button at the bottom of the window, down from "Default". The forward/backward buttons should only work in the "Add-Ons" view.
How do I change Colorsets? Theres only a button for "Default" and I can't scroll either to get to the other buttons.
I also can't select Trueno's.

you have to be able to scroll
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 06:29:25 PM by Maxx° »