Locked topic.

Author Topic: Locked topic.  (Read 6536 times)

lmao I swear you are using Barnabas' build.
it is, you can tell by the cbrown town structure. If the buildings were redone by Barnabas I do not know.

several buildings were stolen (I don't know from who, as I am 100% un involved with this)
the buildings were replaced though.

If by several you mean most of it that would be correct.

The server keeps going down...

Wtf why is rape 3k of demerits lmao

The server keeps going down...
I'll talk (yell) to (at) Torru to see why it's down.

why is the name Torru's City RPG when Torru is banned and evidently didn't ever have admin in the first place

why is the name Torru's City RPG when Torru is banned and evidently didn't ever have admin in the first place
what

Name and BL_ID:
Plutarch - 34728

My Past Experience:

Admin, and administrator in Tezuni's Prison Escape server, Super Admin and co-host of Shawn4598's City rpg. And Server Administrator on Nom11's Fort Wars.
Why I should be accepted:

I would love a position as admin to help manage the server, and protect it from spammy users, trolls, and griefers. I am known to have a high standing on servers, particularly rpg servers, and have a huge repertoire of experience in Blockland. I have good brown townytical skills, and will provide your server with excellent, premium and genuine management, thank you.

Am I able to properly play the RP and help new users?:

I am familiar with city/town rpg's in general, and have learnt the intricacies of Torrus Rpg, I am both capable and willing to help and guide new players.

Name and BL_ID:
Plutarch - 34728

My Past Experience:

Admin, and administrator in Tezuni's Prison Escape server, Super Admin and co-host of Shawn4598's City rpg. And Server Administrator on Nom11's Fort Wars.

I would love a position as admin to help manage the server, and protect it from spammy users, trolls, and griefers. I am known to have a high standing on servers, particularly rpg servers, and have a huge repertoire of experience in Blockland. I have good brown townytical skills, and will provide your server with excellent, premium and genuine management, thank you.

I am familiar with city/town rpg's in general, and have learnt the intricacies of Torrus Rpg, I am both capable and willing to help and guide new players.
You literally just spammed alxetora's server with that white power bullcrap a few hours ago

don't have proof, but it would be silly for me to pull this out of my ass since i don't even know this guy

Name and BL_ID:
Plutarch - 34728

My Past Experience:

Admin, and administrator in Tezuni's Prison Escape server, Super Admin and co-host of Shawn4598's City rpg. And Server Administrator on Nom711's Fort Wars.

I bolded and or underlined the things that concern me.

This application has been denied.

Name and BL_ID:
Dart, 10661.

Past Experience:
Xeidious's servers, My own server (obviously)

Why you should be accepted:
I'm rather fair when it comes to judgement/punishments, and I believe that I can make a difference in the server by enforcing the rules and making sure that the players all have a top notch experience on Torru's server.

Are you able to play the RP and help new users?:
Of course. I wouldn't be applying for admin if I was unable to play and help.

Name and BL_ID:
Scar. Z, 31093

Past Experience:
Moderator on Crowns Jailbreak, Admin of CTroopers TDMs, Moderator Hellspy's Military RP, SA on Supercats TDM, Admin on Space1225's server.

Why you should be accepted:
Im good with dealing with players in stick situations, but mainly i can be a maintenance guy

Are you able to play the RP and help new users:
Yep

ip what the forget

are you confusing torru with the weedman?