Poll

Who will win?

Real Madrid
AC Milan

Author Topic: Blockland Custom Cup 2015 [►►►REAL MADRID WON!]  (Read 50892 times)

Yeah ranking the teams by goals scored is probably not the best idea lol.
Where does it say that we are?

All teams will face each other to try and score the most goals to win a match. There will be 5 rounds, each round with 3 matches for each pair of teams.
Upon winning, your team receives +3Pts.
In the event of a draw, each team receives +1Pt.
And if your team loses, you receive +0Pts.

Through out the season we will keep a tally of the scores so everyone can follow the action, even if they miss a game!

Oh ok, the way you worded the first paragraph made it sound like you were.

I got to go in the start of the game to get some sleep. And in the morning when i saw that we won 18 - 3...

Phew! What a game guys!
What did you think of the stream yesterday? We are very sorry for the problems on the stream but we'll get them fixed.
For anyone interested here is the stream promo/intro if you want to watch it again.
Please give us your opinion on the stream so we can improve!

We hope you watch the stream again for the next game!
Check the OP to watch the full game, highlights video will be out soon!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 10:12:04 AM by CreepyCactus »

Phew! What a game guys!
What did you think of the stream yesterday? We are very sorry for the problems on the stream but we'll get them fixed.
For anyone interested here is the stream promo/intro if you want to watch it again.
Please give us your opinion on the stream so we can improve!

We hope you watch the stream again for the next game!
Check the OP to watch the full game, highlights video will be out soon!

I think it was amazing, the flashbacks from world cup were awesome, and so was kraken aka fraag.

-snip-
I loved your commentary and the score/line-ups/ect graphics were sick. Besides the technical difficulties, I thought it was fantastic! I look forward to watching the highlight videos and the rest of the streams for every game! :)

yeah i was deff trying to insult him by asking who he was.
You said it in a way as if you were trying to stop and insult him for his opposing views.

Boss Galo (BL-ID 18069) was spamming multiple times today.
Please punish and/or ban him.

http://imgur.com/AAtRT2p,5tjGAwt#0
http://imgur.com/AAtRT2p,5tjGAwt#1

I NEED TO FIND A NEW SUB GK! TRY OUTS 11:30 EDT/EST!

I NEED TO FIND A NEW SUB GK! TRY OUTS 11:30 EDT/EST!
Unfortunately, I didn't make the cut. I was too afraid I was going to get hit in the face with the ball.

Unfortunately, I didn't make the cut. I was too afraid I was going to get hit in the face with the ball.

Any reffing positions open. I know all the soccer rules? Just wondering how I can help.

Any reffing positions open. I know all the soccer rules? Just wondering how I can help.
I'm think certain super admins are the ones who are the only ones to ref

Final scores 6 - 9; ACM wins!

I'm sure they will open up right after what I just saw in this match.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 05:57:35 PM by Gum »

I'm sure they will open up right after what I just saw in this match.
We went wild when Gameking performed that save, he's a king