Gay Man Pulled From Home, Beaten By NYPD Officers Yelling “friend”

Author Topic: Gay Man Pulled From Home, Beaten By NYPD Officers Yelling “friend”  (Read 8638 times)

But that the NYPD as a whole has done nothing about it?
do they need to? is it at all relevant to anything in the present day?

"HEY GUYS HOW ABOUT WE THINK ABOUT stuff THAT HAS NO EVIDENCE OR RATIONAL THOUGHT BEHIND IT WHATSOEVER."
this is fallacy ad hominem

this is fallacy ad hominem
Well I mean hillkill's stuff literally had no links, that is objectively true, so it isn't an ad hominem.

do they need to? is it at all relevant to anything in the present day?
It's an instance of blatant police corruption? They're generally supposed to discourage that kind of thing?

Do you know what an ad hominem is?
A personal attack. Why didn't you take a English or speech class?

HAHAHAHA

You're not only a moron, but you're using a national tragedy to push your bullstuff agenda.
ad hominem

A personal attack. Why didn't you take a English or speech class?
ad hominem
Are you seriously defending somebody who said
You're right, there's no credibility to what I'm saying. I can however tell you one that is has plenty of concrete proof of the gun control movement- the Gritty Grapnel shooting. There were no bodies found, other than the police report saying 20 something people were killed. One of the "grieving mothers" also played the role of The Joker attorney. Look it up.

Nope, I'm going against the guy that choses to cite fallacies like false equivalence then bring actual arguments to the table.

It's an instance of blatant police corruption? They're generally supposed to discourage that kind of thing?
i don't see how that has anything to do with anything going on now

Are you seriously defending somebody who said
>moving the goalposts

i don't see how that has anything to do with anything going on now
This originally started as an argument over police corruption.

Nope, I'm going against the guy that choses to cite fallacies like false equivalence then bring actual arguments to the table.
Alright, I admit it, I just called hillkill a moron 'caus he's a moron, it wasn't an argument.

You're right, there's no credibility to what I'm saying. I can however tell you one that is has plenty of concrete proof of the gun control movement- the Gritty Grapnel shooting. There were no bodies found, other than the police report saying 20 something people were killed. One of the "grieving mothers" also played the role of The Joker attorney. Look it up.
Stuff like this comes from cnn and conspiracy theories on youtube. It's too far out to be all that believable. You might consider changing sources because believing in this kind of stuff is unhealthy.

Alright, I admit it, I just called hillkill a moron 'caus he's a moron, it wasn't an argument.
good good, all I wanted to hear

This originally started as an argument over police corruption.
and so the evidence you tried to bring to the table is long past being relevant with no bearing on the present day; cool, case closed, i don't know why you keep dancing around it so intensely

and so the evidence you tried to bring to the table is long past being relevant with no bearing on the present day; cool, case closed, i don't know why you keep dancing around it so intensely
Nah, it's relevant because the people who have done this haven't been punished or arraigned yet.

ad hominem

Ad hominem: "Your argument is wrong because you are dumb"
not Ad hominem: "You are dumb and your argument is wrong"

An alien could ride out from space and reveal to the world that he's been controlling history for millenia. But we don't consider that because there's no evidence and it's impossible to prove it. hillkill's assertions are about as impossible to improve and faceless as that.

doesn't mean I'll believe it, but I'll consider it

why do we even bother making threads about stuffty cops anymore they all end up the exact same

Lol of course you would resort to "detrimental" insults, rather than using facts and knowledge to back yourself up.
LOL you have linked 0 facts to back up any of the drivel you have spat out. You literally said "oh the government took down the website so there is no record left of it anywhere". How convenient.

Every time you go off on a tribal tangent I think, "Where can hillkill go from here?", but you always continue to amaze me with your ignorance and bigotry.