Gay Man Pulled From Home, Beaten By NYPD Officers Yelling “friend”

Author Topic: Gay Man Pulled From Home, Beaten By NYPD Officers Yelling “friend”  (Read 8511 times)

the government is trying to poison your brain don't drink the water

Lol of course you would resort to "detrimental" insults, rather than using facts and knowledge to back yourself up.

Is the irony here lost on you?

« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 12:14:03 PM by hillkill »

You're right, there's no credibility to what I'm saying. I can however tell you one that is has plenty of concrete proof of the gun control movement- the Gritty Grapnel shooting. There were no bodies found, other than the police report saying 20 something people were killed. One of the "grieving mothers" also played the role of The Joker attorney. Look it up.
HAHAHAHA

You're not only a moron, but you're using a national tragedy to push your bullstuff agenda.

the Gritty Grapnel shooting. There were no bodies found, other than the police report saying 20 something people were killed. One of the "grieving mothers" also played the role of The Joker attorney. Look it up.

I can't tell if you're satirizing yourself right now or you're actually serious

if it's the latter than holy stuff

wow, so like, five? damn, scary
Five like, commissioners and deputies? You know, the people who run the precinct?

Five like, commissioners and deputies? You know, the people who run the precinct?
out of what, thousands? in 2009? oh nooo

don't forget that makes all the officers on the force inherently corrupt

the government is trying to poison your brain don't drink the water

I don't even remember how I got here!

out of what, thousands? in 2009? oh nooo
The police officers under their command arrested people for literally no reason, as per the officer's orders. This was a precinct-wide case of corruption, and that fact that the people who were involved in the case haven't been charged or investigated at all provides reasonable suspicion of more corruption higher up in the police hierarchy.

The police officers under their command arrested people for literally no reason, as per the officer's orders. This was a precinct-wide case of corruption, and that fact that the people who were involved in the case haven't been charged or investigated at all provides reasonable suspicion of more corruption higher up in the police hierarchy.
okay
that's still a tiny handful
in 2009

okay
that's still a tiny handful
in 2009
Well there's a loving problem when the police are able to bash down somebody's door and confine them for 6 days in a mental ward for exposing police abuse and get away with it, right?

Well there's a loving problem when the police are able to bash down somebody's door and confine them for 6 days in a mental ward for exposing police abuse and get away with it, right?
sure. in that area. in 2009.

sure. in that area. in 2009.
But that the NYPD as a whole has done nothing about it?