Gay Man Pulled From Home, Beaten By NYPD Officers Yelling “friend”

Author Topic: Gay Man Pulled From Home, Beaten By NYPD Officers Yelling “friend”  (Read 8662 times)

i don't get it
a fruit is a gay dude
a vegetable is person who is so critcally injured they cannot support themselves

the gay dude got beat up (except not really) and now people are making jokes.

>Be filthy criminal
>get arrested by the police
>remember stuff from tumblr and cop haters
>claim to be gay and was brutally beaten and called a cigaretteot
>also claim that it was tribal because of long distant Cherokee ancestor
>receive sympathy from people who don't read or watch anything because they only read click bait titles

>Be filthy criminal
what crime did he commit?
he wasn't under arrest if we're actually reading the article. it was a noise complaint that got the cops there in the first place
>receive sympathy from people who don't read or watch anything because they only read click bait titles
uh

unless I'm missing something and the article is leaving out some key elements i'd say it's about right minus the exaggerations

>Be filthy criminal
>remember stuff from tumblr and cop haters
>claim to be gay and was brutally beaten and called a cigaretteot
>also claim that it was tribal because of long distant Cherokee ancestor

this is a winning strategy as well as a get rich quick scheme if you ask for donations afterwards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLgyAxs-cmg
Watched. It's pretty hard to make out what is going on, but at the point where they are dragging him out you can see at least one the officers near the front appears to be kicking him. After that they all seem to just huddle over him so you can't actually tell what they're doing. However, I'm pretty sure the injuries he had afterward are enough proof to tell that he was definitely hurt significantly by them.

Watched. It's pretty hard to make out what is going on, but at the point where they are dragging him out you can see at least one the officers near the front appears to be kicking him. After that they all seem to just huddle over him so you can't actually tell what they're doing. However, I'm pretty sure the injuries he had afterward are enough proof to tell that he was definitely hurt significantly by them.
Did you see him trying to escape? Struggling like he was on the ground, they had to subdue him. Again, we still don't know why they threw him on the ground so if it was some BS reason then he's got my sympathy. But if he was being legitimately arrested, and continued to struggle and try to escape being kicked shouldn't come as a surprise.

Did you see him trying to escape? Struggling like he was on the ground, they had to subdue him. Again, we still don't know why they threw him on the ground so if it was some BS reason then he's got my sympathy. But if he was being legitimately arrested, and continued to struggle and try to escape being kicked shouldn't come as a surprise.
yes it should???? kicking someone is not how you deal with that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLgyAxs-cmg
when i first watched this video, i thought the cop threw a punch or something at the guy at around 0:56

then i realized he just tripped on the chair

hey, if you want to struggle and fight against the police you should expect to get hit back. was it unnecessary? maybe, we don't know why the fight started. don't fight the police if you don't want to get hit.

Hard control Techniques/Aggressive response techniques --- the amount of force that has a probability of causing soft connective tissue damage or bone fractures or irritation of the skin, eyes, and mucus membranes. This would include kicks, punches, stuns and use of aerosol sprays such as oleoresin capsicum (OC) pepper spray. Some models split these techniques between empty hand, soft control and intermediate weapon techniques but only include 5 levels of the continuum
http://www.nij.gov/topics/law-enforcement/officer-safety/use-of-force/pages/continuum.aspx
:p
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 07:44:13 PM by Harm94 »

But if he was being legitimately arrested, and continued to struggle and try to escape being kicked shouldn't come as a surprise.
what could they have arrested him for though?

what could they have arrested him for though?
Resisting arrest