Gay Man Pulled From Home, Beaten By NYPD Officers Yelling “friend”

Author Topic: Gay Man Pulled From Home, Beaten By NYPD Officers Yelling “friend”  (Read 8509 times)

honestly I believe anything can happen

how about we think through these "moronic" conspiracy theories instead of dismissing them immediately as "ur a cigaretteet"

like I don't like to believe in conspiracy, but I do believe it could happen regardless of the "impossible" chances

That was independent, it's not like someone stuck their hand up my ass and is using me like a Muppet.

Enough that

Not sure you know how percentages work.

Also why the forget are people taking anything hillkill says seriously holy stuff lol

honestly I believe anything can happen

how about we think through these "moronic" conspiracy theories instead of dismissing them immediately as "ur a cigaretteet"

like I don't like to believe in conspiracy, but I do believe it could happen regardless of the "impossible" chances

I do believe in good cops, not all are corrupt. What I meant by a rising power in blacks is that Obama wrote a book back in the 90's saying how whites were basically evil and we live in a white dominant country. The site was taken down a few hours later, what does that tell you?

"HEY GUYS HOW ABOUT WE THINK ABOUT stuff THAT HAS NO EVIDENCE OR RATIONAL THOUGHT BEHIND IT WHATSOEVER."

That was independent, it's not like someone stuck their hand up my ass and is using me like a Muppet.

You're a tool and a moron, lol.

Not sure you know how percentages work.
It's not just about raw percentages, it's about how high up in the police hierarchy the corrupt elements are. This incident leaves many of the 81st Precinct's higher officers under suspicious, and Deputy Chief Marino is most likely corrupt, consider he barged down somebody's door in the middle of the night and dragged him off to a mental ward.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 11:35:21 AM by ZombiLoin »

I'm not very good at explaining stuff and the site was raided by the government, so I can't link you to Obama's seminar where he reads his book to the public.

"HEY GUYS HOW ABOUT WE THINK ABOUT stuff THAT HAS NO EVIDENCE OR RATIONAL THOUGHT BEHIND IT WHATSOEVER."

You're a tool and a moron, lol.

that's not the point

I'm saying that anything can happen, regardless of previous evidence

not saying that it's likely

that's not the point

I'm saying that anything can happen, regardless of previous evidence

not saying that it's likely
An alien could ride out from space and reveal to the world that he's been controlling history for millenia. But we don't consider that because there's no evidence and it's impossible to prove it. hillkill's assertions are about as impossible to improve and faceless as that.

An independent thought wouldn't include more peddling of irrelevant conspiracy nonsense.

I'm not very good at explaining stuff and the site was raided by the government, so I can't link you to Obama's seminar where he reads his book to the public.

It seems more likely that you're just parroting some website you believe hand over fist than the fact that Obama wrote a "forget the whitey" book and now our government is covering it up

the latter is actually very loving comical

It's entirely relevant, you never saw these police shootings on the news just explicitly black people, if you hardly seen them at all. Look at the bigger picture.

Should I put on my tinfoil hat so that the government cannot upload kill instructions to my brain?

It's entirely relevant, you never saw these police shootings on the news just explicitly black people, if you hardly seen them at all. Look at the bigger picture.

The bigger picture is that it isn't just simply a race thing when it comes to corrupt cops

but since you're a moron I guess that's where it has to stop

Lol of course you would resort to "detrimental" insults, rather than using facts and knowledge to back yourself up.

Lol of course you would resort to "detrimental" insults, rather than using facts and knowledge to back yourself up.

I can spend my time providing a case against why any of the bullstuff you're perpetuating is actually bullstuff, but on the other hand everyone already knows it's bullstuff except for you, and I'm not going to change your mind no matter what I post. Why put effort into something I know you're going to ignore over whatever media outlet you lap up in the first place?

Somewhere along someone will see it, and it'll look intriguing to them, and they'll research it, and spread the word.

Somewhere along someone will see it, and it'll look intriguing to them, and they'll research it, and spread the word.

I have a feeling anyone like-minded won't "research" it, they'll find some bit of info or snippet that suits their narrative and go with it, like you did.

I don't think ANYONE takes anything you say seriously anymore. After that first comment, you pretty much lost any and all credibility