Gay Man Pulled From Home, Beaten By NYPD Officers Yelling “friend”

Author Topic: Gay Man Pulled From Home, Beaten By NYPD Officers Yelling “friend”  (Read 8589 times)

yes taboo, that was the point. perhaps you shouldn't be online at 5:00 AM.

... the point is to join what you are claiming is a chainban in potentia?

So you're trying to get banned?  I don't understand what possible chain of logic could have led you to believe that was a good idea.

yes taboo, that was the point. perhaps you shouldn't be online at 5:00 AM.
What. I think you might have want to consider your own advice first, I never said anything was the point. Unless you mean just the general acknowledgement of a chainban? In which case, what the hell else could have been your point?

I personally think that all of these "police shootings" are planned by the government to push gun control and a rising power in blacks.

I personally think that all of these "police shootings" are planned by the government to push gun control and a rising power in blacks.
Okay.

leave

its pretty simple

police shootings use what? guns.
guns do what? kill people.
who doesn't like people getting killed? pope francis.
what happens when pope francis is sad? god is sad.
what happens when god is sad?? satan takes over.

police shootings = satan
satan = black people

wake up america

... the point is to join what you are claiming is a chainban in potentia?

So you're trying to get banned?  I don't understand what possible chain of logic could have led you to believe that was a good idea.
it's a joke. it's literally "i am continuing this chain and i hope we don't get banned hahaha".
kinda like how someone might say "this is a terrible idea lol" before doing something. jesus christ BLF

why is it that you go on a rant about how everyone is different and you shouldnt judge people by the groups they are in and then you go and generalize a lot of good people just because of a few bad eggs?

The police are not some sjw protected group of ragtag guys with an ideal.
They are servants who took an oath. The responsibility is very different. Even 1 bad one will and should reflect many, so they may clean thier own house to fix that image.

But this isnt an issue of 1 in a million. A very high % of cops are corrupt. Even 1 in 100 is very very dangerous to the system.

this is exactly the line of thought that's formed by a combination of not knowing anything about the world around you and only forming your opinion based off of the people you hang around

instead of it being a problem with the police force it's some higher issue conspiracy made to push an agenda right??? also black people for some reason
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 11:17:16 AM by IkeTheGeneric »

A very high % of cops are corrupt.
you're going to have to be more specific than "a very high percent" for me to determine what level of bullstuff you're putting out here

I do believe in good cops, not all are corrupt. What I meant by a rising power in blacks is that Obama wrote a book back in the 90's saying how whites were basically evil and we live in a white dominant country. The site was taken down a few hours later, what does that tell you?

I do believe in good cops, not all are corrupt. What I meant by a rising power in blacks is that Obama wrote a book back in the 90's saying how whites were basically evil and we live in a white dominant country. The site was taken down a few hours later, what does that tell you?
it tells me you're a moron

you're going to have to be more specific than "a very high percent" for me to determine what level of bullstuff you're putting out here
Enough that
police officers have barged down a man's door and forcibly committed him in a mental institution for 6 days, for investigating police corruption. There has been no punishment for the police officers involved in this case.

what does that tell you?

It tells me that you're not capable of having independent thought and that when it comes to opinions on matters like this, your views aren't to be heeded.