Author Topic: pie crust - spamming dumb pictures everywhere and trying to derail thread  (Read 8868 times)

Yeah he's just aggravating as forget in general. I specifically remember that open RP thread we had a while back that was actually pretty fun despite Pie Crust's best efforts to ruin it by spamming fox pictures.

First of all, that was an open RP thread. Second of all, I was roleplaying as a fox. Third of all, I was going with the RP.

Because I wanted him to add it. Regardless, I've chatted with him via Steam, he asked me kindly to remove them and so I did. A drama thread for this was unnecessary. Especially since the OP isn't mad at me.
well the OP hates you so B)

The OP of this thread does.

Third of all, I was going with the RP.
as far as i know powerplaying isnt going with the RP

pie needs to learn to contain his dog special interest or whatever it is, it's gross

Please explain to me how that is relevant to the current situation.

Please explain to me how that is relevant to the current situation.
First of all, that was an open RP thread. Second of all, I was roleplaying as a fox. Third of all, I was going with the RP.

Dog != Fox. And I've made it appearent that my fursona is a fox in the furmegathread and I've sometimes mentioned it outside of it.

pie has a dog!!! rage!!
loving seriously?

Completely, 200% irrelevant to the thread and even if you were referencing the poster, Badspot is holding Hammereditor from the leash.