pie crust - spamming dumb pictures everywhere and trying to derail thread

Author Topic: pie crust - spamming dumb pictures everywhere and trying to derail thread  (Read 8859 times)

Completely, 200% irrelevant to the thread and even if you were referencing the poster, Badspot is holding Hammereditor from the leash.
it was a joke, parodying the people who derail a thread when you walk in, hence the gratuitous !'s and the "rage!!!"

I've already walked into the thread. It was not my first post.

I've already walked into the thread. It was not my first post.
yeah but that post was pretty normal, surrounded by others asking the same thing. I dont think anyone would be surprised if someone got fussy because you posted something with you and a dog in it

I posted another movie poster about the movie called "Lassie" and no one said anything.

foxes are literally the worst animal known to man and pie crust should feel bad he identifies as one

I posted another movie poster about the movie called "Lassie" and no one said anything.
Oh really? I did not see that, hopefully the derailments are over. However it still doesn't really effect the "rage!!!" joke I made because it was a joke.

There wasn't any derailment to begin with.

There wasn't any derailment to begin with.
im talking about a while ago, when people would derail the thread a bit by bringing you up unnecessarily, that's what the joke was referring to

goddamnit pie crust

god loving damnit pie crust
don't derail my thread with pie crust nonsense please

I've had nothing to do with that nor do I look in that thread.

I've had nothing to do with that nor do I look in that thread.
but if a picture regarding a dog is enough to temporarily change the subject of the topic to you then it would be likely that if you posted a dog related thing the result would be similar, although that has stopped happening lately.

Why are you taking the joke so heavily?

Because I am sick and tired of people bringing up the dog-loving topic where it is completely unrelated, derail the thread, and then I'm to blame for the thread derailment.

Because I am sick and tired of people bringing up the dog-loving topic where it is completely unrelated
it was a joke, I think it's fine and should be taken lightly because it was only 1 post, and I was the OP so it's not like I was screwing up someone else's topic (which was what usually happened)

derail the thread,
my thread didn't get derailed though, so you shouldn't be taking that specific post so heavily

First of all, that was an open RP thread. Second of all, I was roleplaying as a fox. Third of all, I was going with the RP.

And fourth of all, you we're being annoying as forget to the point where people actually had to tell you to forget off. To which you responded with more fox pictures because you have some weird self-entitlement complex.