pie crust - spamming dumb pictures everywhere and trying to derail thread

Author Topic: pie crust - spamming dumb pictures everywhere and trying to derail thread  (Read 8869 times)

And fourth of all, you we're being annoying as forget to the point where people actually had to tell you to forget off. To which you responded with more fox pictures because you have some weird self-entitlement complex.
hes just trying to piss people off. you notice how he acts like a dumbass everywhere but when someone makes a drama about him all of a sudden its serious business. guy has a mental illness thats been especially proven by his past. this guy shouldnt even be relevant anymore, he should be ignored and left to rot in a corner

didn't pie pretend to be a girl, then ended up copying his sisters passport and tried to keep a relationship with flatflyer before all this dog nonsense came in

or am i thinking of someone else

Yeah that was pie
i dont remember if it was a fake passport (there was some evidence of editing on the letter of the name, but i dunno) or if he just nabbed his sister's. in any case, it was a stuffty thing to do. it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone on here that pie crust is acting like a forgettard, because that what we should all know him to be after the incident.

didn't pie pretend to be a girl, then ended up copying his cousin's ID card and tried to not have a relationship with flatflyer before all this dog nonsense came in

or am i thinking of someone else
ftfy

Pie Crust is hilarious IMO.

Also, I kind of feel bad for pie crust, not white knighting or anything, it's just that he said something handicapped one time (I believe one time) and now people can't get over it. Maybe he laughs at it like a friendly joke or maybe he regrets posting the "I got semen on my dog" post. I have an issue with unintentionally putting myself in other people's shoes, maybe that's why I feel bad for him. I still find the comic hilarious though.

I'm not saying Pie Crust only stuff posted once, I'm just saying people can't seem to get over him getting semen on his dog, and I feel sorry for him about it.

I'm not saying Pie Crust only stuff posted once, I'm just saying people can't seem to get over him getting semen on his dog, and I feel sorry for him about it.

It's not a matter of "getting over it". Pie Crust has always been a colossal handicap. Blowing a load on his dog and then bragging about it online didn't prove it, it just put a massive spotlight on him and his awful behavior.

It's not a matter of "getting over it". Pie Crust has always been a colossal handicap. Blowing a load on his dog and then bragging about it online didn't prove it, it just put a massive spotlight on him and his awful behavior.
so lets sit here and bash him over it in every thread because that's the mature thing to do to a person that you don't like and think is stupid
if you dont like someone, move on.  get over it.

I still think his whole "love with his dog" thing was a successful attempt to get attention

I still think his whole "love with his dog" thing was a successful attempt to get attention

it says a lot if you're willing to make up the fact that you raped a dog just to get people to notice you

It was a "let it all go" thread, jesus christ guys.

What did you expect to happen? BLF rarely let's things go (mr queeba pictures, electrk's orca, maxxi's handbag)

Who smoked the oak leaves with a sprite bottle again?

I mean I knew that no one was going to let it all go but I posted it because tis was a confessions thread.

What did you expect to happen? BLF rarely let's things go (mr queeba pictures, electrk's orca, maxxi's handbag)

moltenkitten and foxscotch's animal love fantasies

it was not, however, a "let it all go AND also you don't have to deal with the consequences of what you say" thread