Poll

preorder?

no

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread - First Beta Test Weekend Friday 11/20  (Read 15077 times)

Everyone is a narcissist when it comes to reaper. "Time to prove my edgy personality just isn't for show!"

Like seriously, this is the case with all games. Every time a cool and collective shadowy figure is playable, the game's cigarettelet community flocks to that individual cuntlord.

but that's not what narcissist means

Narcissist

Schadenfreude*

are you just using words you don't know for the hell of it?

A little thing I just found

Quote from: Overwatch on Twitter and Facebook

[WANTED] If you have any information on the whereabouts of these fugitives, please contact tips@amomentincrime.com.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 09:46:16 PM by Bass »

if I get this it'll probably just be me playing tracer 24/7

Boy, Rick and Morty really let themselves go

New poll added, "Favorite Villain in Overwatch"

Now that Roadhog and Junkrat are added to the game, what is your favorite villain so far?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 12:37:04 PM by Bass »

BETA RLEASE DATE CONFIRMED

Overwatch will also debut on twitch this Thursday, October 15 with Haylinic and Ellohime, as they team up with our developers to fight for the future LIVE from Blizzard HQ.

Round up your allies, mark your calendars, and get ready for battle. We hope to see you there!

Beta invites are going out, it'll take awhile for the whole wave to go out

Allegedly if you got into the beta it'll appear on your account before you get the email

Star is streaming it right now (as well as like a million other people) if you want to watch someone play in the meantime

Allegedly if you got into the beta it'll appear on your account before you get the email

>tfw you don't see it

;-;