Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 291175 times)

Service Downtime

All Glass services will be offline from 8-11pm Wednesday, March 7th, as our provider deploys a meltdown/spectre patch.

Is it possible to make an update to an add-on that changes its filename?
Not really, updates are provided by Support_Updater which indexes updates by filename, making it impractical to change the filename.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 01:13:17 PM by Scout31 »

noooooooooooooooooooooo

My add-on hasn't been approved yet. I uploaded it about two weeks ago. It's called Weapon_Package_EMW

My add-on hasn't been approved yet. I uploaded it about two weeks ago. It's called Weapon_Package_EMW

Your addon isn't there, did you actually finish the upload process?

Yes, it shows up on my profile as pending review.

Nevermind it says it was rejected. I don't know why. Does it say who rejected it?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 04:24:10 PM by PhantOS »

No idea. Resubmit and I’ll review it.

Can you fix this in another update or something, it's really annoying.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=317936.0

Blockland Glass is basically unreliable to me. I can barely use it without blockland crashing. Specifically, the issue comes from the Private Messaging system after some experimenting. Whenever someone would send you a message, it'd lag my game. If I were to respond to the message, my game would lag and most likely crash. I've made a bug report about this a few updates back but it seems nothing has changed.

Version 4.2.3 has been released.

Changes:
  • Many small graphical fixes
  • Fixed Glass LoadingGui score sorting
  • Fixed double/duplicate status notifications
  • Fixed location spamming

Many thanks to Shock/Paperwork for cleaning up the code base and implementing several minor fixes.

Blockland Glass is basically unreliable to me. I can barely use it without blockland crashing. Specifically, the issue comes from the Private Messaging system after some experimenting. Whenever someone would send you a message, it'd lag my game. If I were to respond to the message, my game would lag and most likely crash. I've made a bug report about this a few updates back but it seems nothing has changed.

I have heard no other reports of this behavior, do you have any add-ons that may be conflicting? Could you send me a console.log of a crash occurring?

Seems like my glass has been having some issues connecting, I dont know if its part of the patch but it was working fine yesterday.

It forces me to disconnect and refuses to connect, Ive tried reinstalling glass and even going over a few accounts to see if it followed

Seems like my glass has been having some issues connecting, I dont know if its part of the patch but it was working fine yesterday.

It forces me to disconnect and refuses to connect, Ive tried reinstalling glass and even going over a few accounts to see if it followed
I'm having the same problem

I'm having the same problem

Hopefully it should be fixed soon, if enough people are encountering it then

uh whats the default key to open blg's gui