Author Topic: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - started with no limbs now we here  (Read 49778 times)

yeah it's the worst game ever

0/10

yeah totally what I was talking about

the mgs community is great:

Just played side op 150. This is a loving garbage mission and almost a game ruiner. I can't even beat it with the Lil' Chick hat, the enemies seem to be able to see me even if I haven't shot anyone or fultoned anything or CQC'd anyone around that area

And of course they don't tell you AT ALL to prepare for it, and there's NO WAY TO EXIT TO ACC once the second half begins, unless you get on the storage container and fulton it (clearly an oversight by them I think)

forget this mission. This is honestly the least Metal Gear thing I've been made to do in this game.

Just beat the game. I'm so confused

rykuta told me to buy this. shoiul i?

Just played side op 150. This is a loving garbage mission and almost a game ruiner. I can't even beat it with the Lil' Chick hat, the enemies seem to be able to see me even if I haven't shot anyone or fultoned anything or CQC'd anyone around that area

And of course they don't tell you AT ALL to prepare for it, and there's NO WAY TO EXIT TO ACC once the second half begins, unless you get on the storage container and fulton it (clearly an oversight by them I think)

forget this mission. This is honestly the least Metal Gear thing I've been made to do in this game.
Lmao this took me hours to complete, I even had to use my loving 100 round rocket launcher, and also calling in airstrikes is how you beat it.
It is actually ridiculous how Quiet's sniper does more damage to an APC than an RPG.
rykuta told me to buy this. shoiul i?
yes
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 05:37:34 AM by Sheepocalypse »

i dont know if these have been posted yet but im gonna post these anyways because this stuff kills me every time

-snip-