BFBB [BOSS #3 - KIDALEX90]

Poll

---

---
0 (0%)
---
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: BFBB [BOSS #3 - KIDALEX90]  (Read 153880 times)

Gebenuwell slings his sunglass lenses at Redconer! It hits and does 25 DMG! Redconer's focus is thrown off! reducing his accuracy!

Nicepoint slams the bucket on Redconer's head! Followed by rapid punches and kicks. He inflicts 50 DMG!

CypherX calls up Abu Bakr, two Boeing 757's slam into Redconer, doing 75 damage each!

ZERØ attempts mentally forcing Redconer to Suplex Himself! Redconer resists his attempt! too angry to be phased!

tber123 beats Redconer with a cardboard cutout of George W. Bush. He inflicts 50 DMG!

Redconer becomes infuriated by ZERØ's comment, boosting his focus! He snipes ZERØ's head with a large rifle! INSTANT KILL!

Space1255 punches Redconer in the richard! The richard explodes from the force of the punch! Doing 75 damage and inflicting Serious Injuries Debuff on Redconer!

Shizza04 Attempts to revive ZERØ using a Med-Kit! He succeeds! Bringing ZERØ back into the fight! Shizza04 did not have time to use his Mini-Nuke!

FIRST BOSS

Redconer
Armed with Large Rifle.
50/500
Afflicted with Serious Injuries
(All regeneration abilities are disabled for the duration of the effect.)

Punch him.
With my FIST MADE AHV STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

FALCON,...
.... PUUUUUNNNCH!!!

Oh stuff thanks.

AZER HP 30/100 LVL?       AZER BATTLE SYSTEM
       [< DANGER MODE >]
  • ELECTRO-BARRIER
  • FIREWALL
  • DEFENSIVE POSITION
  • LIGHTNING KICK
  • KFC BUCKET HELM
  • >DINNER BLASTER<

Here we go! DINNER BLASTER.

*Fires 9000 McNuggets so fast that they catch fire at redconer*

Rip and tear with bare hands
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 08:07:10 PM by tber123 »

Throw a Plot Device KnifeTM at Redconer.

I use my chain fist and loving rip and tear redconers ass apart

Redconer types in teamchat to call out Normals, 1 for each class. By the time they arrive, Redconer will be dead, so then the Normals can attempt to finish them off. I will have no control over them

I prepare the now empty pringles can for another swipe. This time, I will be prepared.

I prepare the now empty pringles can for another swipe. This time, I will be prepared.
Redconer notices the empty can, no content inside. He drops dead before anyone else can attack him

gODDAMNIT I WAS TOO LATE GAHGEGHEHGUAEUHGEGHUaaaAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dreams_of_Cheese prepares an empty pringles can. Redconer sees the contents are empty! INSTANT KILL!

FIRST BOSS

Redconer
Armed with Large Rifle.
0/500
DEAD

Dreams_of_Cheese will become the next boss!

Redconer activates a last will ability! Summoning Normals! They will act as minions for the next boss!

Redconer gains a boost for the next boss fight, due to being the previous boss! You will start with a bonus ability! Drain Life! Allowing you to siphon Life Force from the boss! and offer your teammates regeneration!