BFBB [BOSS #3 - KIDALEX90]

Poll

---

---
0 (0%)
---
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: BFBB [BOSS #3 - KIDALEX90]  (Read 153343 times)

shoot dreams of cheese with an rpg-7

i fire my RPK machinegun

I feed my Plasma Turtle some fish, increasing it's damage slightly for 3 turns.

Noscope the boss for extra damage with the risk of missing

This damn peel why the hell did I not think of doing this.

*uses sudden guts pill*
Picks up banana peel and throws it back.

I hope that gives the boss the debuff.

SHOOOOOWYAAAAAAAAAAH!
I beat his richard with five million punches

i grab a minion by its neck and i start punching it in the face recklessly with no mercy

I start slamming the minions with my bucket and finish with a kick to dreams head.

Dreams_of_Cheese places the pringles can on his forehead! Becoming like a unicorn! He then headbutts Minion 2! Killing him instantly!

Kidalex90 shoots Dreams_of_Cheese with an RPG-7! Inflicting 100 Damage!

CypherX is infuriated! He unloads his machine gun on Boss Minion 1! Ripping it to shreds! His anger fades upon its death.

Sirgir unleashes Road Roller onto Dreams_of_Cheese! Inflicting a whopping 225 damage!

Stick Man feeds his plasma turtle fish! Increasing its damage for 3 attack cycles!

CRITAWAKETS unleashes his machine gun on Dreams_of_Cheese! Inflicting 10x15 Damage!

All other attacks on the boss are negated because the boss is dead!

Gebenuwell grabs Boss Minion 2 by the throat! And starts punching it recklessly! It doesnt stand a chance!

Minion 1 offers Damp a banana! Increasing her damage next attack cycle! But only if she attacks directly!

Minion 3 delays his charged attack by one cycle!

ZERØ Removes the banana peel like a boss! But it has no effect on the boss, since the boss is already dead!

SECOND BOSS

Dreams_of_Cheese
Armed with EMPTY Pringles Can.
0/1000
DEAD
()

CRITAWAKETS will become the next boss!

Dreams_of_Cheese gains a bonus for being the previous boss! He gains the ability Dream of Cheese! This allows Dreams_of_Cheese to fill his allies with cheesy dreams, either healing them, or making them do increased damage depending on how they see the dreams, good, or evil.

THIRD BOSS

CRITAWAKETS
Armed with ????.
1500/1500
()

CRITAWAKETS has a new unidentified weapon! BE CAUTIOUS!