BFBB [BOSS #3 - KIDALEX90]

Poll

---

---
0 (0%)
---
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: BFBB [BOSS #3 - KIDALEX90]  (Read 153858 times)

i shove a picture of my profile pic at some of the minions

in return, some of them get attracted to the picture and join me

Gebenuwell takes off his arm and reveals a sawblade! He flings it at Dreams_of_Cheese! Doing 75 Damage!

Redconer scopes his sniper rifle in for the kill. Effect next turn.

ZERØ charges his flame cannon. Effect next turn.

WaterOre begins charging a Solar Beam. Effect next turn.

CypherX Prepares the S-O-T-C Cannon. Effect next turn.

Nicepoint pours lava on Dreams_of_Cheese's Head! Doing 100 Damage! He also pushes two normals into the lava, killing both of them!

Stick Man summons a Plasma Turtle to take his place! (High Health)

Plasma Turtle fires Plasma Bolts at Dreams_of_Cheese! Doing 50x3 Damage!

Space1255 Shouts FALCON KICK and swings his leg at Dreams_of_Cheese! Dreams_of_Cheese Narrowly avoids the attack!

CRITAWAKETS fires his machine guns at Dreams_of_Cheese! He does 10x15 damage!

Fireking launches Quadkimbo rocket launchers! Dreams_of_Cheese avoids all but one of them! Taking 75 damage!

Damp shows a picture of herself to some of the minions. Three get attracted and join the good guys!

Minion 1 throws a Banana at Dreams_of_Cheese! Doing 50 Damage!

Minion 2 Laughs annoyingly at Dreams_of_Cheese! Inflicting the "Angered" debuff!

Minion 3 pulls out a large hammer, and starts counting! Effect in 2 Turns

Dreams_of_Cheese swings his pringles can! It hits CypherX and Damp! Doing moderate damage!

Boss Minion 1 throws a Banana at ZERØ! It misses, but the peel lands near him! Inflicting the "Threat" Debuff!
Boss Minion 2 Pulls out a rocket launcher and aims it. Effect next turn.
Boss Minion 3 Attempts to seduce Damp by performing a minion dance! Effect next turn unless interrupted.
Boss Minion 4 Pulls out a sword and bull-rushes Redconer! Gebenuwell takes the hit for him! Keeping redconers aim steady! Gebenuwell suffers moderate damage!

SECOND BOSS

Dreams_of_Cheese
Armed with FULL Pringles Can.
400/1000
Currently has 4 Normal Minions. Each have 100 Hp, but different attacks.
Afflicted with Anger!
(Forced to target the foe that inflicted this debuff with your next attack)

ZERØ is Afflicted with Threat Debuff! Every turn, there is a chance ZERØ's move will be interrupted and he will take damage instead! Negateable if the source of the debuff is removed.

CONSUME PRINGLES
WAIT stuff IM ANGERED. EAT PRINGLES AT AGGRESSOR
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 01:30:48 PM by Dreams_Of_Cheese »

MINIONS ATTACK GOD DAMN

Redconer attempts to kill 2 birds (Normals) with one stone (snipe)

use SolarBeam on Dreams_Of_Cheese

Ok I'm tired of copy and pasting the same stuff over and over again...

Flame cannon charged, Alternate attack enabled due to Threat debuff, Fire Booster activated, all players on my team get +Fire Element atribute to their attacks, I am now in defensive position and can not attack until the next turn.

CypherX fires his S-O-T-C Cannon! Inflicting 200 Damage to Dreams_of_Cheese

Damp orders her minions to attack!

Minion 1 pulls out a sword, yells, and bull-rushes Dreams_of_Cheese! Inflicting 75 Damage!

Minion 2 Throws a banana at Dreams_of_Cheese! It misses, but the peel lands next to him! Inflicting "Threat" Debuff

Minion 3 Continues counting! Effect next turn!

Dreams_of_Cheese faces Minion 2! He then chows down the contents of his pringles can! Fully Restoring his HP! Damage will be calculated after the healing for any damage dealt beforehand. Minion 2 is unresponsive to his actions.

Sirgir unleashes a punching stuffstorm onto Dreams_of_Cheese! Inflicting 100 Damage!

Redconer kills two minions with one shot from his sniper rifle!

WaterOre Launches his solar beam on Dreams_of_Cheese! He inflicts 200 Damage!

ZERØ Fully Charges his Flame Cannon! It can be fired any time he desires! ZERØ uses Fire Booster, giving his allies fire element to their attacks, and enters a defensive stance! halving all incoming damage!

Boss Minion 1 Laughs annoyingly at CypherX, inflicting Angered debuff on him!

Boss Minion 2 Pulls out a large Hammer, and starts counting! Effect in two turns!

SECOND BOSS

Dreams_of_Cheese
Armed with EMPTY Pringles Can.
425/1000
Currently has 2 Normal Minions. Each have 100 Hp, but different attacks.
Afflicted with Threat!
(Chance that attack will be cancelled and damage will be dealt to you instead)

ZERØ is Afflicted with Threat Debuff! Every turn, there is a chance ZERØ's move will be interrupted and he will take damage instead! Negateable if the source of the debuff is removed. The peel is still near ZERØ!

CypherX is Afflicted with Anger Debuff! He can only attack Boss Minion 1 on the next cycle!

I place the pringles can on my forehead like I was a unicorn. I then headput the nearest minion. forget minions