BFBB [BOSS #3 - KIDALEX90]

Poll

---

---
0 (0%)
---
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: BFBB [BOSS #3 - KIDALEX90]  (Read 154137 times)

Drink a stuffton of rum. Both healing me and making me drunk. Then i mind control a teleporting commando of death armed with a nuclear machine gun that fires nuclear bombs for bullets.

My plasma turtle charges up the Empowered Plasma Beam for one turn.

It will fire the next turn.

I kick crit with so much power that he's face becomes Quark-Gluon plasma!

AAES
Init.........
Selected [L]Ice
............................. ...........DONE
Element switch to ice (Doesn't cost turn since its not an attack) , and use ability "Re-Mind" to bring back sirgir to our team" (Re-mind may only be used on one teammate at a time.)

space1255 DOES A loving ROTATING FLAMING EXTREME CYCLONE OF DEATH DROP KICK WHILE CALLING IN SEVENTEEN PENGUINS TO ALL ATTACK THE BOSS WHILE LANDING ON CRITAWAKETS HEAD AND DOING THAT stuff! He inflicts 300 Damage!

Sirgir turns into a bomb and litterally explodes! Killing CypherX, and Stick Mans plasma turtle. Sirgir then reforms.

CypherX's attack is cancelled due to being ded.

CRITAWAKETS drinks a bunch of rum, healing him, it inflicts the drunk debuff. He also summons a commando of death, armed with a nuclear machine gun.

Redconer quickscopes CRITAWAKETS! Inflicting 200 damage!

Nicepoint kicks CRITAWAKETS in the face with such force his head becomes quark-gluon plasma! He takes 300 damage!

ZERØ changes his element attacks to ice! He re-minds sirgir back onto the good guys team!

THIRD BOSS

CRITAWAKETS
Armed with A-Bomb and Mind Control.
700/1500
Inflicted with Drunk
(Has heavily decreased accuracy, except for Area of Effect attacks)

All good guys have a damage reduction to non-melee attacks!

Gebenuwell is on the bad guys side! he may play normally, but all of his attacks will be directed at the good guys! Effect wears off in one turn, unless mind controlled back onto the good guys team!

Sirgir has the buff "mind control immunity". He cannot be mind controlled again for three turns.

A-Bomb lands in 2 turns!

wow forget you sirgir

i go on top of critawakets and i ride him like a bull

i guess ill just stay dead then

thanks guys

i guess ill just stay dead then

thanks guys
Idk if Life Drain woukd save you