Author Topic: Visolator is back?  (Read 14313 times)

Because you made the exploiter, and said yourself that it was your fault it happened. Laying in beds you've made and all that. What happened to "Time for me to move on"? Go away, and this time stay gone.

I know I made it, and that was a terrible idea. That was such a dramatic photo I've made, should of just posted my banned image instead of writing a letter that would go into the trash.

Summet was the one that was crashing servers, and even spamming their server to the master server. I'm not sure why I made that mod in general but that was a terrible thing to do, damn right.
If you seriously think I spammed any server to the master server you better show proof that I did, because I did not.

I know I made it, and that was a terrible idea. That was such a dramatic photo I've made, should of just posted my banned image instead of writing a letter that would go into the trash.

Summet was the one that was crashing servers, and even spamming their server to the master server. I'm not sure why I made that mod in general but that was a terrible thing to do, damn right.
If you seriously think I spammed any server to the master server you better show proof that I did, because I did not.
Are you seriously trying to shrug off the stuff you've done so people accept you?

From what I've seen Visolator created an exploiter and several people used it and attacked servers. That was wrong and Visolator was punished.

But why can't he come back? What's wrong with giving Visolator another chance? Visolator made a stupid choice of creating the exploiter but he isn't that dumb to do it again. He is a good scripter and I love his mods. I say let him keep creating content for the game but if he does something as reckless as he did last time punish him as you see fit.

No, I'm still getting blamed for spamming the master server, Summet was another person that had this exploiter mod, but also was the one using it the most. He's crashed servers, messed with the bricks, messed with players, such as killing/deleting them, and of course making other people talk.

The mod basically was exploiting /addEvent so you can use eval in the chat. That's all it does. If you want proof of what the code looks like, not sure if I should post it here, but you can PM me for the code. It doesn't work anymore, so it's completely useless.

Nobody's blaming you for using it. People are blaming you for making it and distributing it to malicious handicaps. Stop being dumb.

It was shared to 2 people: _cake and Summet, Zapk also had the link but I'm sure he didn't download it. It wouldn't matter because either way you could use the /addEvent exploit with or without the mod.

Nobody's blaming you for using it. People are blaming you for making it and distributing it to malicious handicaps. Stop being dumb.

Yeah and Visolator was revoked for it, does he really need to be revoked again? He's not doing anything malicious and knows not to do it again.

Do not expect anything less than ridicule from everyone. It's the least you deserve.
im not gonna riducule him; might be fun for people like you, but its still not something i wanna do

It was shared to 2 people: _cake and Summet, Zapk also had the link but I'm sure he didn't download it. It wouldn't matter because either way you could use the /addEvent exploit with or without the mod.
The image does say 1 person, it was mainly to hide them, but why did I even do that? I'm not sure, since they also were messing with the servers too.

Yeah and Visolator was revoked for it, does he really need to be revoked again? He's not doing anything malicious and knows not to do it again.
Are you handicapped? Anyone who attacks servers is BoS.

This is one spot on a very large history of being valuable for the community. Why do you think Viso be an cast-out for it?

Noedit: Also, considering you signed up in july, you clearly don't have enough knowledge about the forums to make that decision.

clearly you arent reading where he said he wasnt the one attacking the servers.