Why is Tezuni and his servers so despised?

Author Topic: Why is Tezuni and his servers so despised?  (Read 22815 times)

End thread here now.

No more replies please :cookieMonster:

He has Super Admin on you're server.

"He has Super Admin on you are server."

raven you can't pull the, "I'm not moderator at his servers" because you obviously have a friendly connection considering he's hosting your server off his vpn

End thread here now.

No more replies please :cookieMonster:
oh if only it worked that way

"He has Super Admin on you are server."
Are you serious right now? Why are you trying to be that "guy".

raven you can't pull the, "I'm not moderator at his servers" because you obviously have a friendly connection considering he's hosting your server off his vpn
raven has a friendly connection with my ass

Abandon thread before this turns into the Iban thread situation where people derail the topic so hard and it just becomes a Jupiter's red spot thing.

We saw it the first time. Why do you keep declaring when threads should end? Stop.

if you're paying above 60 bucks for your vps then you seriousally need to think about switching to a different provider because holy mingus that is way too much for just hosting a couple Blockland servers
let me remind you: tezuni hosts multiple servers. that's not happening on a vps that costs 10 bucks per month. 500 bucks per year seems reasonable for what tezuni is doing.
Saw this and I lol'd. Gytyyhgfffff sure did change his mind quick.

Saw this and I lol'd. Gytyyhgfffff sure did change his mind quick.
Things were said inbetween these two replies, he probably got convinced it costs alot more than he initially thought

Things were said inbetween these two replies, he probably got convinced it costs alot more than he initially thought
Ya maybe