Author Topic: Why is Tezuni and his servers so despised?  (Read 23113 times)

Holy loving lol, I've never seen anyone this dumb in my lifetime. If your goal is to go lower than tez, you've officially won.
you gots ta go lowa to get to tha dik

my bf wil kik ur ass

It's certainly amazing at how dense and fogged you guys are. The entire purpose of hosting a server is to create something so that the community can play on it. It has nothing to do with a secondary income or just being an attention whore. Tezuni's servers (particularly jail escape) have always maintained high playercounts throughout their existences because they have a knack for addiction and are indeed fun for most people.

Tezuni is not bending over to appease the ferocity of several teenagers on the forums. As long as his servers maintain a lot of players, he's apparently doing something right and doesn't have any need to change anything. On top of that, the prison escape server has had an unbelievable amount of improvements over the past ~2 years. The administration has been drastically cleaned up (it's not perfect but neither is any server's administration, so don't call me out on that) and people are demoted from admin/moderator status if the super admins don't think they can pull the weight or enforce/practice the rules.

In terms of donations, the server is completely playable without donating one cent. I played the server for nearly a year after donations were implemented and played almost every single day without any issues. I've donated a little since then and have a few perks now, and I can say that they do not give any big advantage. The special STREAKER and WARDEN player types are not invincible by any means and any player should be cautious and skilled even if they get into the donation lounge to use them for a round. The streaker only gets a 2 hit kill reaper and a speed boost for example. A regular cautious prisoner with no perks can also get a speed boost if they find a key, just not a reaper weapon. It wasn't any sort of obligation for me to donate either. I'd played prison escape so many times that if I had bought Blockland for $10 and only played that server, it'd have been worth it for the hours I put in. I understand that my opinion is my own and I don't by any means expect you to have as much fun as I did, but I just thought I'd say it.

Don't forget the fact that all the prisoners are black, and all the guards are white. That's totally not tribal.

Are you an alt of JCSmergox by any chance

Yes it's horrible that we have to be reminded that scum like these two exist, but there is nothing we can do.

Wow, calm down there bro.  I'm a huge bad guy...like, all I do is ban people for no reason. 

Oh wait, i've always been kind towards the admins and towards polite players.

I'm a huge guy
I can vouch for this
d fo dayz

my puddin aint done nothing to nobody cept all them times to all them people
but that was a one time occurrence that happened repeatedly

Are you acting especially handicapped on that account because it's disposable or is it just me

-ugly-
why are you here
didn't you learn that everybody here hates you

I don't hate him  :panda:

Just a couple very vocal people do

I don't hate him  :panda:

Just a couple very vocal people do
what reason is there not to hate a flaming stuffposting homoloveual who keeps coming back after bans

what reason is there not to hate a flaming stuffposting homoloveual who keeps coming back after bans
I thought a flaming stuffposter such as yourself would be more empathetic

are you sure you're not talking about tenshi

are you sure you're not talking about tenshi
was he not talking about tenshi
I was talking about tenshi

I'm talking about tenshi btw

I'm talking about tenshi btw

Because he's funny and you guys are being a little sensitive :/