Why is Tezuni and his servers so despised?

Author Topic: Why is Tezuni and his servers so despised?  (Read 22811 times)

so you admit to abusing
you really are a special snowflake
I've never hid the fact I'm the kind badmin?
You can go through any drama I'm mentioned in and I will completely admit to abusing

You can go through any drama I'm mentioned in and I will completely admit to abusing
admitting you're stuffty doesn't make being stuffty okay

admitting you're stuffty doesn't make being stuffty okay
Is some sprung named stufflord trying to tell me I'm stuffty? Damn time to rethink my life

Is some sprung named stufflord trying to tell me I'm stuffty? Damn time to rethink my life
yeah just completely ignore everything I say
better discredit me with bottom of the barrel insults

This phones autocorrect is loving me. Anyways I'm not even admin on tezunis and tbh his staff is stuff but yk he's my homie and I will support him to the end *shrug

so you admit to abusing
you really are a special snowflake
It was nick's friendship with tezuni that kept him on the administration for 2+ years. Though that wore through eventually. After all, constant abuse from him and complains from players and other admins after such a long time is bound to have an effect sooner or later.

yeah just completely ignore everything I say
better discredit me with bottom of the barrel insults
It's nick, he thinks getting high off cactus juice is living life to its fullest. If you are expecting a well versed retort from him; you will always be displeased.

This phones autocorrect is loving me. Anyways I'm not even admin on tezunis and tbh his staff is stuff but yk he's my homie and I will support him to the end *shrug
Publicly you say you support him, but you talk stuff about him behind his back. Also support you say? Is that what you were doing when you caused havoc on his servers? Because that doesn't seem like support to me. Seems if you cared about his friendship, you wouldn't abuse your powers to stuff on something he has put countless hours making and changing.

Countless hours more like 5 years lmao. Also i was super for far more than 2 years

I'd like to see somebody host ~7 servers on a $20/mo windows server

For one thing, he shouldn't be hosting seven servers. None of them are of any decent quality. He really ought to narrow his focus and actually make something decent.
That aside, I've done two Minecraft servers, a Blockland server, a TeamSpeak, and my Plex server out of one jank machine in my house that I got off a friend for like $200. Blockland is not expensive to host for.

why do people get new accounts when their ban is only one week its really sad
I'm fairly certain Tenshi is actually autistic. He seems to display zero understanding of human interaction. Fitting company for Tezuni, to be sure.

As if anyone needed any more proof that you're not worth their time.

Countless hours more like 5 years lmao. Also i was super for far more than 2 years
because five years' worth of time is insignificant

For one thing, he shouldn't be hosting seven servers. Opinion. None of them are of any decent quality. Opinion. He really ought to narrow his focus and actually make something decent. Opinion.
That aside, I've done two Minecraft servers, a Blockland server, a TeamSpeak, and my Plex server out of one jank machine in my house that I got off a friend for like $200. Good for you. Blockland is not expensive to host for. Tez made a decision for reliability, ease of management, and satisfactory speeds for a cost.
I'm fairly certain Tenshi is actually gay. You got me there. He seems to display zero understanding of vagina. Fitting company for Tezuni, to be sure. He is my Boyfriend,

Tenshi i love u
I NEED YOU INSIDE ME BAE~

I LOVE YOU TOO

how dare Tezuni's boyfriend ignore the perfectly fine apostrophe   >:(

how dare Tezuni's boyfriend ignore the perfectly fine apostrophe   >:(
It wouldn't allow me to use that character  :panda:

Or something else was wrong, idk.

he said autistic not gay!!!111
i donut tink so