Why is Tezuni and his servers so despised?

Author Topic: Why is Tezuni and his servers so despised?  (Read 22804 times)

I feel like you're exaggerating out of frustration over being demoted by Tenshi.  You probably should have voiced your opinions calmly through rational discussion with him in staff chat or steam regarding any particular staff members / administrative actions you felt were wrong.  Or talked to me about it.  Oh well, just a thought.

I feel like you're exaggerating out of frustration over being demoted by Tenshi.  You probably should have voiced your opinions calmly through rational discussion with him in staff chat or steam regarding any particular staff members / administrative actions you felt were wrong.  Or talked to me about it.  Oh well, just a thought.

Hmm maybe I should have done that.. oh wait I did. I told him straight up the things I didn't like about him in a totally calm manner. Which he then proceeded to threaten me if I talked about him that way again. Threat challenged, perma banned.

it's going to be real hard for anyone to convince any of us that tenshi is not a richard of that caliber btw
he's such an starfish and i have actually personally seen him do stuff like that in the past

also the fact that you ban anyone who says even a tiny amount of stuff about your server does really prove that you have the mental age of a 5 year-old

tl;dr, THEY'RE ALL stuffHEADS

Oh yeah and I'm still banned.

This is the feeling I've always gotten from Tezuni and his crew. I feel like all the bitter social rejects congregate on his server so they can abuse their power to feel better about getting pushed around in grade school. The amount of sensitivity among them is pathetic. Tezuni literally has a blacklist of people that he updates whenever someone hurts his feelings OUTSIDE of the server. For example this post would put me on the black list if I wasn't on it already. All it takes is the most minor criticism.

Also, if you look through any of Tenshi's posts on this forum, you will quickly notice he is absolute scum. I'm not at all surprised he administrates on Tezuni's server.

there's too many kiss ass mods on tezunis server who turn out to be handicaps everywhere else

Does anyone have a band-aid? I cut myself on all the edge

Hey did anyone hear about the parade? I heard they were gonna have a band on a wagon

These things have nothing to do with each other
You getting upset over a video game and how you act in a social setting have no correlation to the kind of person you are? Hmm, could've fooled me. I guess you must be a really kind, upstanding-citizen outside of a lego forum full of teenagers!
Nobody's "fired up," by the way. Tezuni, maybe, from how immature he behaved before bailing, but that seems to be normal for him so maybe not.
Said the self-vindicated stuff-flinger
The thread is for discussion on a topic, and I'm discussing the topic. Your question is as stupid as it is hypocritical, my discussing the topic has nothing to do with you, so why do you care?
I rather enjoy playing on Tezuni's server. I've never been banned, never been muted, I always get a laugh out of the game, and it's simple. Doesn't require too much attention. So I care about the server. You're 'discussing' the topic with the intent of belittling others and attacking a server you will never play on. I care because you're attacking something I enjoy, not that it will really change anything.
Taboo, bro, you needa chill, have a drink

You getting upset over a video game and how you act in a social setting have no correlation to the kind of person you are?
Yes. This is the internet, not real life. If you actually think that the way people debate online and the way they behave with friends are related, you need to go outside.

To me, Tezuni's servers are the shlockiest of shlock servers. Nothing new to add, nothing new to note, just plain white bread for your eyes only hosting servers he knows will generate a high player turnout.

Awful administration. It's like they're trying to run a mob. Most admins seems to have an attitude of self worth that undermines the entire idea of administration, Tezuni himself expecially.

It's the only server "system" that I see as a business. Just a revenue well tapping off of the younger players. With its donation feature that grants perks that puts doners three steps ahead of non-doners at all times, it feels like a pay to win system.

A high quantity of low quality servers that you pay for, "if you want", and you better if you feel like getting anywhere.

Tezuni is what we call a grade A scumbag business man. In it for the money, not for the game.

Yes. This is the internet, not real life. If you actually think that the way people debate online and the way they behave with friends are related, you need to go outside.
Taboo, bro, you needa chill, have a drink

If you can act civilized out in the "real world," yet not in the "digital world," you might have multiple personality disorder. Though I guess if you get some kind of power high from insulting people from beyond a computer screen, that's cool too. Personally I am the same person both on a computer and around my friends, I see no reason to fake anything. I'm sure you'll have something witty and equally condescending to say about that too though.

On another note, a friend of mine did a stress test on Blockland.
He duped as many bricks as he could to use up as much as his CPU as possible in one test. At 2,500 bricks, he used up 11% of his CPU, and then Blockland froze.
On a second test, he played as much music as the game would allow for, and that only used up 2.5 gigs of RAM.
His CPU is a 5960X that's been overclocked to 4.3GHz

So presumably Tezuni either doesn't fully utilize his VPS, or he uses it for other purposes outside of Blockland.

In it for the money, not for the game.
What money

If you can act civilized out in the "real world," yet not in the "digital world," you might have multiple personality disorder.
If this is what you think "uncivilised" looks like, once again, go outside.

What money
Have you even been reading this thread.

What money

people that donate money to his server i think

Tezuni pays around $500 a year for his VPS.
that money
I'm sure he's rolling in dough and laughing at all of the little kiddies he's robbed, that evil man. I bet he worships the devil and steals stop signs!