Why is Tezuni and his servers so despised?

Author Topic: Why is Tezuni and his servers so despised?  (Read 22795 times)

The fact you can donate more money then the actual price of the game is pretty funny

I'm sure he's rolling in dough and laughing at all of the little kiddies he's robbed, that evil man. I bet he worships the devil and steals stop signs!
The goal metre is met. Any further donations are surplus, and it's entirely likely that that surplus is just going into his pocket. And that's just setting aside the issue that he's paying far too much, I half don't believe that he's actually paying that much because I don't want to believe anyone can be that hard of a sucker.

And that's just setting aside the issue that he's paying far too much

$500/yr for a higher end VPS isn't "Too much"

this has been established already

$500/yr for a higher end VPS isn't "Too much"
this has been established already
And I've established that you don't need a "higher end" VPS to host servers.

Oh yeah and I'm still banned.

Hello this is tenshi, using dis account till my main's unbanned

You are a sour cunt and were unpleasant to deal with on the server. Your demeanor got quite tiresome to deal with and I do not take kindly to an admin who thinks it acceptable to stuff on me in such a manner. You were de-admined because you were no longer fit to be an admin. You handled the situation poorly and you have yourself to thank for that.

One former administrator to another, you and I had very different experiences. Tenshi and I got along great (past tense anyways), every ban I witnissed and was a part of was fair or deserved.
hi bb i stil think u cute as fuk
tats because u werent an arrogant baboon and were a good admin
donut worry bb thar be no bad blud between us

come up and have love with me sometime

there's too many kiss ass mods on tezunis server who turn out to be handicaps everywhere else
scuse me

Who's alt is this? I saw this in the frontpage

And I've established that you don't need a "higher end" VPS to host servers.

I'd like to see somebody host ~7 servers on a $20/mo windows server

I'd like to see somebody host ~7 servers on a $20/mo windows server

this

lets just all ignore tenshi for now because holy stuff that post is possibly the worst post that the blf has ever seen

who put a vagina on your face lmao

tenshi splurges part 2 of 10

its actually part 3 out of 10

tenshi splurges part 2 of 10
that implies he's gonna stop at some point