Why is Tezuni and his servers so despised?

Author Topic: Why is Tezuni and his servers so despised?  (Read 22800 times)

juuuuuuuuuuuuust saying but asians
Sunflower yellow is quite a stretch to represent asian skin-tones.
Anyone who sees the default blockhead as being asian is trying hard to connect a race to it.
So the problem with skin color is that if you look at it from a tribal perspective, no matter the skin color, it will be tribal. Any skin color can be perceived as tribal, if that's what the person's point of view is.
Which is why you can always use blue, red, green, purple, bright yellow or orange.

Which is why you can always use blue, red, green, purple, bright yellow or orange.
wow you're tribal to aliens
you monster

you can always use blue, red, green, purple, bright yellow or orange.
i'm bluekin and i'm offended

Dooble, I am pretty sure that the Jersey Shore will be offennded and sue you about sayin to use orange for prisoners.

"blue, red, green, purple, bright yellow or orange."
Think about the skin tones you just described

Think about the skin tones you just described
Blockland is a game of small plastic people.

ITT: people butthurt that tezuni has a donation system and are rewarded for donating
I think very few of the donor perks are pay2win

As a previous administrator for Tezuni's servers, I can honestly say it is all bullstuff. As soon as I joined the admins I caught on to the type of things they do. I rolled with it because I know if I said anything they would kick me out. It's like a corrupt police organization, don't say anything, and everything will be alright. The server used to be fun when I would play it until I became admin. Once I saw behind the curtain it disgusted me. Some of the common things that would go on would be simple things like uncalled for mutes or bans, and the other admins wouldn't care. Then it started getting ridiculous. I'm an easy going guy who doesn't get upset easily. People on the server would sometimes call me out and say things like "forget you" or "this server sucks". Now as soon as things like this were said, an admin would always act immediately, quick as lightning to perma ban, mute perma, or some other ban/kick/mute because they voiced an opinion about the server and its admin team. This showed very well that they are very immature and cant take stuff like the emo forgets they are. I mean it would be absurd. Someone tells me to forget off when I kill them, I blow it off with a "lol" or a something of the sort, then im just there thinking to myself "please don't ban this guy" 5 secs later, *boop* perma ban or absurd 2+ day ban. I voiced my opinions to another one of the admins through pm. Boy that was a mistake, because guess what? The super admins can read all private messages. Private my ass. I caught on real quick and started saying stuff just to start something. This is the point I couldn't take it anymore. The main person I hated the most out of this bunch of misfits was Tenshi. The richardhead idiot who would always forget around and abuse his power. I very nicely resigned with a "forget you" to the face of Tenshi and promptly left. Check back moments later, permanently banned. that is my experience with Tezuni and his group of emo brats.

tl;dr, THEY'RE ALL stuffHEADS

Oh yeah and I'm still banned.

I don't see why any of you really care. If you like the server, cool, go play on it. If you don't like the server, cool, ignore it. Added bonus: the people that like that server, stay on that server, so you don't have to deal with them.

You are paying too much for low quality hardware.
I'm not sure why Tezuni's expenditures are any issue of yours Taboo, it's not like any of this really effects you. If a 10 year-old "donating" (paying/losing/giving/whatever you like sugar plum) $5 to his favorite server and getting a snazzy little light trail and easy access to a pistol really gets you that fired up, I can only imagine what fun you are at parties.

If you don't mind my asking, why exactly DO you care so much about a server you will never go on?

tl;dr, THEY'RE ALL stuffHEADS
One former administrator to another, you and I had very different experiences. Tenshi and I got along great (past tense anyways), every ban I witnissed and was a part of was fair or deserved.

One former administrator to another, you and I had very different experiences. Tenshi and I got along great (past tense anyways), every ban I witnissed and was a part of was fair or deserved.

He's one of them, Let the ass covering begin.

Tenshi got banned from the forums, ass covering will not happen, sorry to burst your bubble

Tenshi got banned from the forums, ass covering will not happen, sorry to burst your bubble
wait wtf when?

i found this thread really hilarious in how tezuni actually tried to defend his position against taboo (if through snarkily expressed arguments), while nickpb just joined and started stuffting on everything for no reason

If a 10 year-old "donating" (paying/losing/giving/whatever you like sugar plum) $5 to his favorite server and getting a snazzy little light trail and easy access to a pistol really gets you that fired up, I can only imagine what fun you are at parties.
These things have nothing to do with each other. Another one for the collection of dumb Blockland brown townogies, I suppose.
Nobody's "fired up," by the way. Tezuni, maybe, from how immature he behaved before bailing, but that seems to be normal for him so maybe not.

If you don't mind my asking, why exactly DO you care so much about a server you will never go on?
The thread is for discussion on a topic, and I'm discussing the topic. Your question is as stupid as it is hypocritical, my discussing the topic has nothing to do with you, so why do you care?