Author Topic: Why is Tezuni and his servers so despised?  (Read 23107 times)

I personally don't see a problem with his donation system. I wouldn't want to pay out of pocket to host servers for others to play for free. Even if he makes profit, whats the issue? I'm sure any of you would do the same. I know I would. Call me terrible, but when you work 2 jobs, sometimes 17 days straight with one day off. Why complain about some extra money on the side?
That's what it takes to live. stuff gets expensive when you are older.
If you can't afford to host, don't host. For that matter, don't host multiple servers. If your life situation is bad enough that you feel bribing children for money is an acceptable course of action, you need to reevaluate your priorities.
Also, this is just a

srsly tez,
the only problem i have is that ALL your serversaskfor blingo
example zapkoins, it pissed me off seeing someone with
regen, speed, and strength running around.
just ask for donations on your most popularserver, it should be enough

also you know how to code, right? just make a costum donation perk

If you can't afford to host, don't host. For that matter, don't host multiple servers. If your life situation is bad enough that you feel bribing children for money is an acceptable course of action, you need to reevaluate your priorities.
Also, this is just a
Tez is going to host and keep his donation system alive with it, no matter how much of a stuff fit you throw. Instead of being a badgering cunt the entire time you could have offered solutions like a cheaper vps and other means of hosting. But like your usual self; you flung stuff everywhere.

You're complaining to the point it's turning into white noise with little purpose. If you wish to be taken more seriously, try to be nicer in your attempt to get something changed.

That's what it takes to live. stuff gets expensive when you are older.

If I had "tons of free time", I'd have a weapon pack released and a server up, lol.
If you actually think that posting on this forum takes a significant enough amount of time to mean that I have "tons of free time", I once again have to question the legitimacy of whatever adult concerns you seem so intent to cry about. You don't seem to understand something as simple as multitasking, although it's really barely even multitasking when posting here takes maybe a minute at most at a time.
Tez is a full-time student and I believe he also works full time? At least part time. All that is aside from his social life. From all that he finds free time infrequently. How he chooses to spend that time is entirely up to him.

I don't think you have the capability to host anything half the decency of tez's. What with your constant desire to rustle jimmies on the forums and all. Who would have the time if that were them!

what is it with tezuni and tenshi trying to act smarter and better than you in most of their posts

what is it with tezuni and tenshi trying to act smarter and better than you in most of their posts
Polite suggestions are taken into consideration
what taboo and others do, results in this

yeah just completely ignore everything I say
better discredit me with bottom of the barrel insults

You're one to talk lmao.

If your life situation is bad enough that you feel bribing children for money is an acceptable course of action, you need to reevaluate your priorities.

Is this some sort of joke? How the forget can you get that out of what destroyer said?

Lol I can't take emo freak seriously with those dumb gifs

hey pal
you just blow in from funnyjunk

It's not like we can do anything about this. Tenshi and Tez are gonna continue it all, more people are gonna get pissed/dissapointed, and they wont care the slightest. Maybe in a few weeks a new drama topic opens, this stuff starts again, rinse repeat. It's tedious to even try especially since almost nothing happens when drama's are made if anything at all. Yes it's horrible that we have to be reminded that scum like these two exist, but there is nothing we can do. Honestly, the best thing to do in this situation is just ignore them, and move on with our lives. Arguing about it wont change anything.

-unnecessary flaming and stupidity-

Holy loving lol, I've never seen anyone this dumb in my lifetime. If your goal is to go lower than taboo and tez, you've officially won.