Author Topic: MoltenKitten - stuffposting / Derailing  (Read 14179 times)

do people really have a hard time not posting?
Not even permabans can stop postoholism.
If you are concerned about someone's posting habits, call 1-800-STOP-POSTING-PLEASE to schedule a meeting with Postoholics Anonymous.

/support, he made himself into a complete jackass in the 9/11 thread chad started up. While I can see his point about people who constantly spew about 9/11 no matter the occasion are very annoying, he went on to completely shoot himself in the foot with nearly every post up until suggesting that chad only posted the thread to be edgy instead of seeing that the thread was supposed to be a serious thread about remembering the people lost in the attacks.

sorry i had to
i made up a little sketch with horrible mouse-writing

i still think i did a terrible job for that but i did okay i guess
and yay someone made the drama

No, we remember the holocaust but I don't see people still mourning today.
>holocaust survivors

they're still around???

He's saying that they do and that molten is full o stuff

they're still around???
yes but not for long :(
He's saying that they do and that molten is full o stuff

/support - starfish stuff on my thread and disrespected us.

😲🔫👊🏿

if molten stopped being dumb for a week i will gift him a steam game
can i get that offer too

/support

he goes from outright dumbass to full on richard

how do you do this

Long ago, in a land called Easter Island, the natives wanted to summon a new god, but did not know how to make him. So they went to the nearest Pyramid, and put a cauldron on the top of the pyramid, and put a bunch of ingredients in there. The first one was Furfriendry, and it was added. The second was ponyfriendry, and it was also added. The final one, Stupid Debates and derailing, was added. 10 years later, a bunch of statues were erected, guessing what their new god would look like. And then, a gas came from the concoction, and killed all of the inhabitants because of the gas' pure stupidity. 2,000 years later. He was born. And from that day on, the blockland forums was doomed.
RARE IMAGE OF WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE!