Author Topic: MoltenKitten - stuffposting / Derailing  (Read 14181 times)

Yeah, trymos is just some handicap who jumps server to server to spam / troll, disregard anything and everything he says

Sorry that I want to defend my friend over random hate.
even aoki and dargereldren don't bother to try and defend what molten does, maybe you should follow in their footsteps

by the fact that he changed his avatar to anthro trixie, im just counting him as a troll
molten is not a troll

molten is not a troll

This, he's an admitted idiot

still, I feel like it would be better to ignore him and think that he's not completely delusional, from my side - think positive amirite

still, I feel like it would be better to ignore him and think that he's not completely delusional, from my side - think positive amirite
thats what we're doing
but sometimes we forget to ignore him

thats what we're doing
but sometimes we forget to ignore him
noedit:
i mean we do think hes delusional

Real talk Molten is annoying but honestly hes one of the few problem users who appears to be making an honest effort to improve which earns my respect. The BLF has a bad history of users claiming they will "change" but almost all these claims fall through the cracks. Sure molten can be a lil weird and annoying but like forget we all can. He's trying to make an effort to become a respectable member of the community so let him try dudes

No edit: The biggest problem users with tainted history is that they can never escape the mistakes they made so they have to carry that burden with them and when they make another mistake everyone jumps on them in a second, which does a great job of keeping said user down.

Real talk Molten is annoying but honestly hes one of the few problem users who appears to be making an honest effort to improve which earns my respect. The BLF has a bad history of users claiming they will "change" but almost all these claims fall through the cracks. Sure molten can be a lil weird and annoying but like forget we all can. He's trying to make an effort to become a respectable member of the community so let him try dudes
but he keeps doing stupid stuff
its not like we're nitpicking
he really does say legitimately stupid things
then like you said he says sorry and stuff but he does it again

^ agree

i remember some time after molten changed his avatar to a star wars clone he had a period of normality with the forums and didn't screw up for a while iirc