Author Topic: MoltenKitten - stuffposting / Derailing  (Read 14331 times)

a big problem molten has is just posting whatever without even thinking about it
i don't think i can put myself in my shoes since the only thing i've made known that i obsess over is wario, but he brings up mlp in the cringe thread, then for some reason acts surprised when people call him out.

also, most users with a history like maxx just deal with the garbage thrown at them most of the time, like the whole "lol u stik dik in bag xxxDDD" joke, but for some reason molten, normally, has to defend himself. if he just ignores the stupid remarks and doesn't make fun of his own type (and not spew nonsense about something he has no clue about) he's pretty much ok. but he doesn't do that.

a big problem molten has is just posting whatever without even thinking about it
im surprised i havent been drama'd yet

im still pretty goddamn stupid tho

back then.

lmfao one year ago.

___

/support. He doesn't even seem to care either he has a drama about his posts.

FINALLY THIS HAS BEEN SAID!!
/support

FINALLY THIS HAS BEEN SAID!!
/support

...this thread's been up for a week+

the thing I loving hate the most about newspeed is how he takes stuff completly literally, exactly how they are written. It's infuriating

Also he apparently got a new "My opinion must be heard!" attitude and is being obnoxiously inept at seeing why he's in the wrong.

Also he apparently got a new "My opinion must be heard!" attitude and is being obnoxiously inept at seeing why he's in the wrong.
My attitude isn't that I want to be heard, it is that I want to be left alone but some numbskulls can't understand that. I just want to be able to post without someone bringing up my past.