MoltenKitten - stuffposting / Derailing

Author Topic: MoltenKitten - stuffposting / Derailing  (Read 14177 times)

this, and the fact that he's been acting really aggressive lately

Please search 'newspeed12' for your answer
I don't see anything wrong here either.

holy stuff, people don't see what's wrong with moltenkitten and i've had enough of it, no one should be defending him here

if that useless argument about the word gift and donation, the 9/11 thread, his racism and his general stupidity in the past doesn't make you feel like he has problems of some sort then I don't know what will, there's no loving excuse for this behaviour

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=283563.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=276372.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=281104.msg8413138#msg8413138look at these posts and tell me where he doesn't contradict himself in the form of a stupid irrelevant joke, or doesn't act like a general anti social weirdo with the clothes thing or the bentley thread.

not to mention his EXTREME lack of arguing skills
his irrelevant posts he blurts out
ignorance and his weird need for people to tell him the same thing over and over
from these quotes I felt he was being an starfish (the child enthusiast thing especially) and just ignorant to anything he's said no matter how long ago it was. and then he questions why people think he's stupid or annoying. I honestly think he should just leave and leave for good because he only causes problems and won't stop
I don't see anything about him being wrong or an ass here either. Is this really all the examples you guys can come up with? He shouldn't leave because a few "people" think that he's dumb.

The thing is that he believes he's being randomly targeted. He doesn't understand why people dislike him.
He IS being randomly targeted though.

moltenkitten will never accept the fact that he is almost always wrong. he is dumb beyond repair, i wouldn't even bother anymore
How is this a fact? I'm not seeing it. Did you mean your opinion?

are you blind or moltenkittens friend
he posts unimaginably stupid things then people get mad at him
what do you not see

protip: trymos is a two-bit troll

are you blind or moltenkittens friend
he posts unimaginably stupid things then people get mad at him
what do you not see
Again, I do not see what's wrong with the examples you guys have provided. Take a closer look at them and see how MoltenKitten isn't even bad in the examples.

protip: trymos is a two-bit troll
Sorry that I want to defend my friend over random hate.

Again, I do not see what's wrong with the examples you guys have provided. Take a closer look at them and see how MoltenKitten isn't even bad in the examples.
yeah that answers my question
you're being ignorant because he's your friend

your friend is an idiot. it's not random

yeah that answers my question
you're being ignorant because he's your friend
Me being his friend does not make either me or him ignorant or idiots.

Me being his friend does not make either me or him ignorant or idiots.
yes it does
you refuse to accept the fact that he's being stupid because you have this idea that you can defend him when all you're doing is making yourself look stupid

trymos are you being serious right now

>my friend

oh that makes sense then

you need to find some better friends

is trymos loving with us

'random hate'
did you even look at the loving op? read over it again and see what he's done wrong.