14 year-old makes home-made clock, arrested for 'bringing a bomb to school'

Author Topic: 14 year-old makes home-made clock, arrested for 'bringing a bomb to school'  (Read 26057 times)

The school is now in a lose lose situation. Either they believed a bomb was in the school and did not enact proper safety measures at all. Or the accusation was not based in reality, they knew it was a clock, and were intentionally targeting the student.
You might want to read the thread since you pretty restating what has already been said.

what comes after real brother hour

fake brother minute???

real brother hour is straight up just the dark hour, only real brothers can experience it, it exists outside normal time

I think people forget how truly loving handicapped teachers are. I've been accused, and suspended, for "hacking" into the school website when in reality I used "inspect element" with Google Chrome. I don't think this has much to do with race as much as it does to do with teachers being loving idiots.

So, the problem here is that we have large swathes of people trapped in cycles of disadvantage and failure, and giving some people the opportunity to raise themselves above those cycles isn't a valid solution?
I don't think we can solve inequality by intentionally adding more inequality

If this happened to someone who was white and non-Muslim, i don't think we would care as much or invite him to the white house and give him a job at NASA

I know i would be completely fine with being arrested for something i didn't do, found innocent, and released, if that meant i was invited to the white house and got a job at NASA.

ok youre missing the point

this sort of thing would straight up not happen to a white kid because the white kid is not privy to the racial profiling a muslim kid is. because the kid was muslim a stupid teacher and some stupid cops made a stupid assumption and made a bunch of stupid decisions because of the stupid stereotype that muslims like bombing things

white people do not have the same stereotype

So I don't really care whether or not Ahmed Allah Akbar made a bomb or not, but why are people saying that a timer counting up cannot be a bomb lmao? What if it was set to count up to 30 seconds before detonating? what if it was set to detonate at 3:30?

Time bombs do not have to count down to be bombs like wtf

it's all part of the plan
now they will expect nothing
:^ )

it's all part of the plan
now they will expect nothing
:^ )
You're about the 27th person to make that joke

but why are people saying that a timer counting up cannot be a bomb lmao?

because it was a joke

I think people forget how truly loving handicapped teachers are. I've been accused, and suspended, for "hacking" into the school website when in reality I used "inspect element" with Google Chrome. I don't think this has much to do with race as much as it does to do with teachers being loving idiots.

I remember being in computer class and someone's screensaver popped up. It was the one with the bubbles on Windows 7. The computer teacher freaked and kept asking her how she made the bubbles appear, then told her if she does it again she's getting detention.
This was Junior year in high school.

I remember being in computer class and someone's screensaver popped up. It was the one with the bubbles on Windows 7. The computer teacher freaked and kept asking her how she made the bubbles appear, then told her if she does it again she's getting detention.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 10:59:52 AM by shitlord »

oh yea
my entire school district doesn't like google because they think if we type for example
"funny hat" that we're going to get research or inappropriate stuff.
THEY MAKE US USE BING BECAUSE THEY THINK ITS BETTER AND THAT IT WONT LIST research
T H E Y T H I N K OPENING COMMAND PROMPT IS HACKING INTO THE NETWORK AND YOU CAN BE EXPELLED FOR IT
I TYPED IN loving "DIR" AND GOT A 2 HOUR DETENTION FOR "HACKING"

I'm wondering what exactly it is that NASA would supposedly even want him to do. "Enjoy your cubicle, kid."
they'll have him disassemble and poorly reassemble all their clocks